by Dr. Bob
This is a message board for mutual support and education.
It focuses on psychology and psychotherapy: different theoretical orientations and techniques, the therapy process, transference and countertransference, how to find a therapist, etc. Discussion here is not itself psychotherapy.
is devoted to books that posters find useful in addressing their illness or negotiating the complicated therapeutic relationship.
The ones they've
In Session: The Bond Between Women and Their Therapists
by Deborah A. Lott and Marie Cohen
Feeling Good : The New Mood Therapy
by David D. Burns
The Road Less Traveled : A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth
by M. Scott Peck
Feel free to
the archives or to check out
listings compiled by Psycho-Babble participants of helpful web pages on various topics,
coping with crisis.
If you see a
member, please take a minute to say hi.
They might feel scared, and a warm welcome might help them relax and partake. And they'll be more likely to come back!
Don't necessarily believe everything you hear.
Your mileage may vary.
The only posts I take responsibility for are my own.
In a crisis, please also get help in person.
It's good to give as well as to receive.
What you say may conceivably be used against you.
Submitting a message gives me permission to use it as I wish.
Please be civil.
Start a new thread |
Check for new posts |
More information |
Babblechat : 0
Posts from archive 20040522
- Re: EMDR - I may be trying it: for zenhussy Camilla 5/26/04
- Re: You done good » B2chica Angel Girl 5/25/04
- Re: Obsessive Compulsive Personality » Ivan Michael Questionmark 5/22/04
- Kind Girl, How are you doing? (nm) gardenergirl 5/22/04
- Re: BPD/abandonment depression/Daisy » DaisyM terrics 5/22/04
- Find a T to help you work this out? » karen_kay Racer 5/22/04
- Re: what happen to still hurting » toomuchpain gardenergirl 5/22/04
- Re: meds LG04 5/22/04
- Re: My marriage and my therapist LostGirl 5/24/04
- Re: LOL! Not very » Racer Miss Honeychurch 5/23/04
- Re: One T. left/**trigger***? » cubic_me terrics 5/22/04
- Re: The worst that could happen . . . » Dinah Aphrodite 5/22/04
- » Dinah:My new theory --- more 64bowtie 5/22/04
- Excellent! » Poet Racer 5/22/04
- What a day » DaisyM Aphrodite 5/22/04
- Re: Dealing with family when you have BPD » crushedout Dinah 5/22/04
- Wrong therapy for depression? tabitha 5/22/04
- Not well. Huge week ahead. pegasus 5/22/04
- Does anyone want to talk about abandonment? terrics 5/23/04
- Doing well! Pandabear 5/23/04
- What's next for discussion? Pandabear 5/23/04
- schema-focussed therapy CeeSea 5/24/04
- Group therapy cubic_me 5/24/04
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder starlight 5/24/04
- What's really depressing is... 64bowtie 5/24/04
- I quit therapy. Racer 5/24/04
- I'm losing all my friends (is this more BPD stuff crushedout 5/24/04
- U WIN .. I LOSE **MAY TRIGGER** toomuchpain 5/25/04
- I need some feedback please... rockymtnhi 5/25/04
- Therapy Today....so confused! Trigger antigua 5/25/04
- posted at wrong site..pls read and help me... Pandabear 5/25/04
- therapeutic flirtation? BigFish 5/25/04
- Job interview tomorrow...scared/nervous babbgal 5/25/04
- 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please All Done 5/26/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please » All Done DaisyM 5/26/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please gardenergirl 5/26/04
- Hot fudge? » All Done fallsfall 5/26/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please » All Done Dinah 5/26/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please » All Done crushedout 5/26/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please lifeworthliving 5/26/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, pl » All Done Aphrodite 5/26/04
- Another analogy for hubby Racer 5/26/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please » DaisyM All Done 5/28/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please » gardenergirl All Done 5/28/04
- Re: Hot fudge? Of course! » fallsfall All Done 5/28/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please » Dinah All Done 5/28/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please » crushedout All Done 5/28/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, please » lifeworthliving All Done 5/28/04
- Re: 2 scoops, extra whipped cream and a cherry, pl » Aphrodite All Done 5/28/04
- Re: Another analogy for hubby » Racer All Done 5/28/04
- Re: Another analogy for hubby pegasus 5/29/04
- Re: Another analogy for hubby » pegasus All Done 6/1/04
- update... Pandabear 5/26/04
- Dinah, how goes the work? Aphrodite 5/27/04
- Calming thoughts tabitha 5/27/04
- Cubic_Me.....group???? B2chica 5/27/04
- I really and truly give up Aphrodite 5/27/04
- I made it a year DaisyM 5/27/04
- Flashbacks Speaker 5/27/04
- to racer platinumbride 5/27/04
- Dinah - any EMDR experience? partlycloudy 5/28/04
- I'm a sponge and at my saturation point Miss Honeychurch 5/28/04
- this bothered me. terrics 5/28/04
- DBT making me miserable crushedout 5/28/04
- Anyone have time for Open? Dinah 5/28/04
- Does anyone feel this way? Pandabear 5/30/04
- I needed to share this with you guys crushedout 5/31/04
- T is not pleased with me pegasus 5/31/04
- Comments on Appearance in Therapy Miss Honeychurch 5/31/04
- What should I say? rockymtnhi 5/31/04
- self injury Pandabear 6/1/04
- One more question... Pandabear 6/1/04
- Therapy Writing Assignment DaisyM 6/1/04
- Be Careful What You Wish For (long) mair 6/1/04
- Update and apology Aphrodite 6/2/04
- Getting evaluated for EMDR today partlycloudy 6/2/04
- Why Can't I just say it? thewriteone 6/2/04
Start a new thread
Back to top
Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD,
Copyright 1998-2007 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.