by Dr. Bob
I'm going to turn off posting for a period of time so I can modernize the server. I'll try to make this interruption as brief as possible. Thanks for your patience.
This is a message board for mutual support and education -- for those "old-timers" who registered and posted in 2000. Sometimes it's nice to be with those you've shared experiences with.
If you think my
list of old-timers
(alphabetized by stjames
doesn't include someone it should or includes someone it shouldn't, please let me know.
If you registered and posted in 2000, but then changed your name, let me know, and I can "deactivate" your old name and give your new name "credit". To make it less confusing for others, I'd also link the two names in the above list.
Please don't post under more than one name at the same time.
If you see a
member, please take a minute to say hi.
They might feel scared, and a warm welcome might help them relax and partake. And they'll be more likely to come back!
Don't necessarily believe everything you hear.
Your mileage may vary.
The only posts I take responsibility for are my own.
In a crisis, please also get help in person.
It's good to give as well as to receive.
What you say may conceivably be used against you.
Submitting a message gives me permission to use it as I wish.
Please be civil.
Start a new thread |
Check for new posts |
More information |
Babblechat : 0
- Re: Should this board die? Should we? » Phil finelinebob 8/14/06
- off-topic for » Racer finelinebob 8/15/06
- Re: Testing the Waters of SI ..(possible trigger!!!!!) finelinebob 8/15/06
- Kath and Coral Shar 6/10/06
- Taking the Wheel » Kath Shar 6/10/06
- YO!!! Props to all you old fogies!!! finelinebob 8/14/06
- Re: I wish I could stay done... » Racer Shar 6/10/06
- Going camping Monday Kath 6/16/06
- Tryin' to keep things alive... Shar 7/25/06
- I miss SAR and still think about her sometimes PhoenixGirl 8/2/06
- Soon be to nothing... *possible trigger* finelinebob 8/15/06
- Ahhhhh ... I get it ... so THAT's why I'm back.... finelinebob 8/16/06
- The Spiral Downward shar 9/14/06
- The Matrix Pod shar 9/16/06
- Re: The Matrix Pod finelinebob 9/16/06
- Re: The Matrix Pod Shar 9/17/06
- You guys... Racer 10/3/06
- Re: You guys... finelinebob 10/3/06
- Yeah, well, guess I'm delusional, huh? (nm) » finelinebob Racer 10/4/06
- Re: Yeah, well, guess I'm delusional, huh? finelinebob 10/4/06
- Racer, Just remember, when you see the movies... Shar 10/6/06
- Re: Racer, Just remember, when you see the movies... finelinebob 1/11/07
- Re: Racer, Just remember, when you see the movies... finelinebob 9/7/07
- ''40'' finelinebob 9/16/06
- Time Flies Shar 10/1/06
- I dunno... Racer 10/3/06
- Especially for you old foggies out there finelinebob 11/23/06
- Down time of the Year Kath 12/26/06
- SHAR from zen Phil 12/28/06
- Happy New Yearssssssssssssssssssss Kath 12/31/06
- Anybody here??????????Miss ya'all Kath 2/19/07
- Just thought I'd try to see if anyone answers Kath 4/8/07
- shar update Phil 4/16/07
- Question to us allisonm 5/22/07
- thread for testing Dr. Bob 11/27/07
- Merry Christmas + Happy New Year to all Kath 12/24/07
- Just a howdy, y'all Shar 4/27/08
- I'm back Noa 6/30/08
- Anyone Still Checking-In Here? CamW 2/6/09
- The name of this board - heeheehee Neal 2/24/09
- Happy New Year! Deb R 12/31/09
- 2010 is a quiet year! Shar 12/18/10
- Happy New Year 2012! Noa 1/16/12
- Been about 10 years tina 7/21/13
- Happy New Year 2014 Dr. Bob 1/3/14
- Happy (Chinese) New Year 2015 Dr. Bob 2/19/15
- Memories DebR 5/1/15
- Hi Glenn 2/22/16
Start a new thread
Back to top
Babbletime: Thu Jan 19 02:57:18 CST 2017
Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD,
Copyright 1998-2007 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.