Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: What's wrong with me?

Posted by Phillipa on March 18, 2008, at 13:17:08

In reply to Re: What's wrong with me?, posted by sassyfrancesca on March 18, 2008, at 10:54:17

I agree with the others that getting it out in the open may be healing for you and talking with your husband. Best of luck to you and agree a therapist trained in sexual issues may help. Phillipa




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:Phillipa thread:818578