Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Judy, what that meant was...

Posted by Racer on July 5, 1999, at 19:35:36

In reply to Re: Judy, what that meant was..., posted by Dr. Bob on July 5, 1999, at 17:26:46

> Might a differerent hospital be an option? The next county, maybe?
> Bob

I called around to all the other hospitals in the area, including Langley Porter in San Francisco. None of them will take me, saying that the local county hospital will if I need to be hospitalized, and if that one won't, well, I don't need to be in the hospital.

This really is a nightmare. Tomorrow is the day they're supposed to decide on my transfer. They also promised to tell me what they decide. I'll believe it when I see it.

Today I'm miserable again. Just dreadful.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Racer thread:8123