Psycho-Babble Social | for general support | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Dyslexia

Posted by Gee on March 2, 2006, at 17:03:42

In reply to Re: Dyslexia Gee, posted by sleepygirl on March 2, 2006, at 16:10:19

I just got back from talking with a counsellor here at the school and I have to go through a doctor who will then refere me to a psychologist, which I will have to pay for. Why would I have to go to a doctor first? What kinds of things will he do?




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Social | Framed

poster:Gee thread:614995