by Dr. Bob
Doing something fun together|
I'm going to be in San Francisco in May. I'd enjoy getting together. Anybody else?
This is a message board for mutual support and education.
It focuses on religious faith (according to the
"the service and worship of God or the supernatural").
Since the idea here is support, please don't pressure others to adopt your beliefs or put them down for having theirs. Sorry, but this may mean not posting some aspects of some beliefs.
Tolerance should be given to all religions that tolerate others, so long as their dogmas contain nothing contrary to the duties of citizenship.
The Social Contract,
One of the "duties of citizenship" here is to be
Agnosticism and atheism are considered not to be supportive of religious faith. Since these issues
first came up,
there's been discussion of
and these guidelines may still be in a state of some flux. It's a challenge to foster this kind of community!
If you want to support someone on another board and a significant part of your message has to do with faith, please redirect (or post from scratch) that part of it here and then post the URL to the other board. Sorry to make it complicated, but I think the site runs more smoothly that way.
Feel free to
the archives or to check out
listings compiled by Psycho-Babble participants of helpful web pages on various topics,
coping with crisis.
If you see a
member, please take a minute to say hi.
They might feel scared, and a warm welcome might help them relax and partake. And they'll be more likely to come back!
Don't necessarily believe everything you hear.
Your mileage may vary.
The only posts I take responsibility for are my own.
In a crisis, please also get help in person.
It's good to give as well as to receive.
What you say may conceivably be used against you.
Submitting a message gives me permission to use it as I wish.
Please be civil.
Start a new thread |
Check for new posts |
More information |
Babblechat : 0
Posts from archive 20040729
- Re: thanks (nm) » Jai Narayan Dr. Bob 7/29/04
- Re: please don't pressure anyone » simus Dr. Bob 7/29/04
- Re: christed beings robot 8/2/04
- Re: Come Unto Me » Dena Dena 7/29/04
- Metaphysical Meditations of Yogananda Jai Narayan 7/29/04
- God Speaks to Me Through Emails... Dena 7/30/04
- O Spirit, make my soul thy temple.... Jai Narayan 7/31/04
- Anybody... Impermanence 8/1/04
- Godspeak Dena 8/3/04
- good morning you sweet people..... Jai Narayan 8/4/04
- Disillusionment Dena 8/4/04
- the path of love Jai Narayan 8/5/04
- Good Morning Jai Narayan 8/6/04
- good night Jai Narayan 8/6/04
- slow week on faith babble? Jai Narayan 8/7/04
- Trifle not with sacred things rayww 8/7/04
- Good night again PB faith folks Jai Narayan 8/8/04
- Good Morning....it feels like i just said this Jai Narayan 8/10/04
- goodnigh sweet faith babblers Jai Narayan 8/10/04
- what did I skip the good morning? good night Jai Narayan 8/11/04
- oh is it morning again? yet another day. Jai Narayan 8/12/04
- It's dark outside...I guess it's goodnight again Jai Narayan 8/13/04
- Three Things I Pray Dena 8/15/04
- What is the good battle? rayww 8/17/04
- It's never just that easy rayww 8/17/04
- a good battle is one where you do no harm Jai Narayan 8/17/04
- If There's So Much Suffering, How Can God Exist? Dena 8/18/04
- I don't know if there is a god or many gods? Jai Narayan 8/18/04
- suffering fear and enlightenment Jai Narayan 8/19/04
- Insight Meditation nicolas 8/19/04
- Which religions state that their God is the..... Jai Narayan 8/20/04
- Do we have any Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists? Jai Narayan 8/21/04
- Re: Do we have any Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists? » Jai Narayan NikkiT2 8/22/04
- Re: Do we have any Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists? Dena 8/22/04
- Re: Do we have any Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists? Jai Narayan 8/22/04
- Re: Do we have any Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists? » NikkiT2 gardenergirl 8/23/04
- Re: Do we have any Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists? » Jai Narayan Dena 8/23/04
- Re: alternative view points Dr. Bob 8/23/04
- Re: Do we have any Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists? Jai Narayan 8/23/04
- Re: Do we have any Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists? NikkiT2 9/13/04
- Islam, Juche, Spiritism, Judaism,Baha'i,Jainism Jai Narayan 8/22/04
- the description of the board Jai Narayan 8/22/04
- How wondrous and great rayww 8/22/04
- Why couldn't Noah... bobby 8/23/04
- D rayww 8/25/04
- How to keep faith alive? Basia 8/25/04
- okay I'm bummed...Dena I miss you.....:-) Jai Narayan 8/26/04
- Names of God..... Jai Narayan 8/27/04
- Why are people offended by God? Miss Honeychurch 9/1/04
- I'm having Siezures after i try to talk to God mmcconathy 9/2/04
- THE bible?-need imput plse crazychickuk 9/3/04
- Meditation or Centering Prayer verne 9/4/04
- A Prayer for Peace nicolas 9/4/04
- Suicide PTSD_Girl 9/5/04
- My beef rayww 9/6/04
- Good night sweet faith babblers..the stars are out Jai Narayan 9/7/04
- Can anyone help me with Islam? Snoozin 9/8/04
- Poem: You Can Do Something Cass 9/8/04
- What the #$Bleep*! Do We Know? Cass 9/11/04
- question for everybody tai daluna 9/12/04
Start a new thread
Back to top
Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD,
Copyright 1998-2007 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.