Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Need treatment resistant deppression pro in MA/NH ed_uk2010

Posted by Phillipa on August 18, 2010, at 21:26:15

In reply to Re: Need treatment resistant deppression pro in MA/NH, posted by ed_uk2010 on August 18, 2010, at 16:44:07

Ed no GP an internist instead. And when I see him which is about never he sends me to the specialist of that field whether it be infection control, ob-gyn, neurologist, pdoc, gastro etc. Everyone has a specialty. He won't even treat my thyroid has to be the endo in my case. PJxxx




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Phillipa thread:958564