Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Need treatment resistant deppression pro in MA/NH

Posted by ed_uk2010 on August 18, 2010, at 16:44:07

In reply to Re: Need treatment resistant deppression pro in MA/NH Enigma, posted by Phillipa on August 17, 2010, at 21:26:15

It all sounds very complicated. Here, you can't see a psychiatrist without a referal from your GP. In fact, you can't see any type of specialist without a referal from your GP. You don't normally get much of a choice RE who you get referred to - just one of the consultants at the nearest hospital usually. There are no issues with insurance; services are funded by the NHS. Those who can afford sometimes pay to see a 'private' doctor if the NHS consultant has a long waiting list. Most psychiatrists rarely use MAOIs. They mainly use SSRIs and atypical antipsychotics. It's normally a case of like it or lump it. I don't see a psychiatrist anymore, just my GP for time to time.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:ed_uk2010 thread:958564