Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Women and ADD

Posted by Dinah on April 19, 2005, at 12:06:42

In reply to Re: Women and ADD, posted by Susan47 on April 19, 2005, at 12:01:44

I'd do a google search on the licensing agency. What credentials does your therapist claim? Or you could look under your province government section. Each of our states has the ability to license professionals in that state, and each licensing board is listed in the phone book somewhere.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:Dinah thread:486419