Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ


Posted by crazychickuk on July 14, 2005, at 8:41:00

In reply to Re: I HAVE A QUESTION, posted by Meri-Tuuli on July 14, 2005, at 7:56:41

Look through the yellow pages .. find a physcologist i pay 40 may be cheaper or same where you are, see them every 4 weeks if you can, i get disability allowance so im lucky with money till my review in january :-S

go from there hun all will be gr8 .. i also have a fantastic partner who is my soul mate and he helps me so much..

cbt is wat the physcologist does and also she/he can diagnose you proply.. sod the meds if you can, they have caused me more greif !! i take vitamin b and omega !!

my email is if ya wanna chat .. i will try find a website i went to which does cbt i printed aloud of stuff out but i cant member the site address, i did post it here some time ago... if u do a google search for online cbt i am sure you will come accross it, was the belljar one !!

again get looking in the yellow pages !!

Anything i can do to help just buzz me..

Donna xx




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:crazychickuk thread:527253