Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: 80h ... still alive

Posted by linkadge on July 21, 2004, at 9:30:51

In reply to Re: 80h ... still alive, posted by Camille Dumont on July 21, 2004, at 8:17:38

Statistics show that the stortest trip to getting better from depression is to take your medication. If these medications are making you feel like crap then try different ones.

Recent research suggests that something like 10 percent of the population has inherited a short version of a allele that codes for serotonin reputake. Basically this means that almost 10% of the population has a three fold higher reputake for serotonin. Meaning they have 3 times less serotonin than the other 90% of the population.

If you have inherited this gene than it will be with you the rest of your life. If this was the case, than you could go the rest of your life and try will your brain into being happier without doing a single thing.

What I am trying to say is that the depression is telling you "You're making this all up" - "you're just a lazy person who doesn't want to work hard" - "you're a wimp and cannot withstand pain"
etc. etc. etc.

Taking a pill takes all of 2 seconds. What you really need to ask yourself is - am I a better person when I take this medication? Can I give more to the world when I feel my best ?





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:linkadge thread:367663