Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: I want to talk talk talk talk talk talk Tepiaca

Posted by Jumpy on January 16, 2003, at 12:22:04

In reply to I want to talk talk talk talk talk talk , posted by Tepiaca on January 15, 2003, at 23:35:50

> Im a very quiet person ,Ive got something like
> SP , I cant talk to the people , its very dificult to me . This is a nigthmare . Ive been living like this for many years . I want to have a normal life what do you suggest me to take ? now Im taking Zoloft (it helps but is not enough
> and my sexual desire is gone) . And also one
> medicine that contains 3 substances :Amitriptyline
> Diazepam and perfhenazine.And also I take Amisulpride. Please help , any thoughts??????
> Thank you

As you have probably read, nardil is the most effective medication for social phobia. It also has the most side effects. After that it is trial and error, with meds such as klonopin, neurontin, SSRIs, parnate, effexor. Occassionally a TCA will help ... imipramine helps with GAD in certain studies.

Good Luck,






Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Jumpy thread:136057