Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: I want to talk talk talk talk talk talk

Posted by zeugma on January 16, 2003, at 0:29:00

In reply to I want to talk talk talk talk talk talk , posted by Tepiaca on January 15, 2003, at 23:35:50

Maybe instead of the Zoloft, you could switch to a tricyclic antidepressant like nortriptyline. You're already taking amitriptyline in combination with perphenazine and diazepam- nortriptyline is a metabolite of amitriptyline. I think the tricyclics are more effective for chronic and severe depression, and will probably have fewer sexual side effects than the Zoloft too.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:zeugma thread:136057