Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

I want to talk talk talk talk talk talk

Posted by Tepiaca on January 15, 2003, at 23:35:50

Im a very quiet person ,Ive got something like
SP , I cant talk to the people , its very dificult to me . This is a nigthmare . Ive been living like this for many years . I want to have a normal life what do you suggest me to take ? now Im taking Zoloft (it helps but is not enough
and my sexual desire is gone) . And also one
medicine that contains 3 substances :Amitriptyline
Diazepam and perfhenazine.And also I take Amisulpride. Please help , any thoughts??????
Thank you




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Tepiaca thread:136057