Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Questions cricket

Posted by terrics on July 1, 2004, at 19:24:06

In reply to Questions, posted by cricket on June 28, 2004, at 11:18:31

Hi Cricket, If you are very unhappy with your therapist would it be possible to get a second opinion? I would try, especially if I did not agree with your Ts diagnosis. Also, are you sure you are dissociating? I used to think I was, but I was using the wrong label.. I depersonalize and derealize frequently. They are normal occurrences if they are not endless and so severe you may as well dissociate. I have the book you mentioned. I think I read very little of it as it did not pertain to me. The print is teeny so bring your glasses.

Personally it sounds like you do need that second opinion. Good luck. terrics




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster: terrics thread:361334