Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Parnate -- insomnia?

Posted by mixedstates on March 24, 2002, at 14:56:09

In reply to Re: Parnate -- insomnia?, posted by spike4848 on December 29, 2001, at 16:28:15

Like Elizabeth,Ambien worked well for me 90% of the time but only at a 20mg dose. The other 10% of the time it was necessary to add Zyprexa. I usually was able to sleep for 6 or 7 hours and felt well rested.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:mixedstates thread:87346