Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Chris: RE: anxiety disorders psychopharmacologist

Posted by JohnB on November 21, 1999, at 14:51:49

In reply to Re: My newly prescribed "social phobia" meds - fyi, posted by Chris on November 20, 1999, at 14:50:20

I'd recommend you contact any top university based anxiety disorder's progam. Certainly, your psychdoc could do such and perhaps received up-to-date relevant meds info. However, I'm sure there are many very qualified psychopharmacologists in the U.K., the issue is just finding those people. I would, similarly, suggest you make an appointment with any high caliber university's anxiety disorder's program. They're very pharmacologically based. Have one appointment and discuss some of the info you've seen on the threads, etc., and get their reaction. If you feel comfortable, continue to visit them or get their recommendation of a non-university psychdoc who is similarly schooled in psychopharmacology.

Best of luck. John




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:JohnB thread:15364