Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Question for the audience ...Noa

Posted by Deb R on October 22, 1999, at 7:09:34

In reply to Re: Question for the audience ..., posted by Noa on October 21, 1999, at 17:55:04

> Deb, is there a nurse or social worker you could bring in who specializes in gerontology? Or maybe even a physician?

Hi Noa - sorry I spelt your name wrong on my last post! Thanks I will see what is around, but I think my first step will be to see a social worker at an organisation here called ARAFMI - Association for the Relatives and Friends of the Mentally Ill. This is a support service which I had forgotton about until I read your post. My mind is muddled to say the least so thanks for getting me thinking.
Best wishes,




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Deb R thread:13392