Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: journal

Posted by Kaarina on July 17, 1999, at 11:45:54

In reply to Re: journal, posted by JUlai on July 17, 1999, at 1:53:48

You probably live in the States, I live in Canada. Our health systems are different. However AA has a branch called, Al-Anon which has a group for adult children of alcoholic parents. I'm sure you can find it on the internet, but I strongly advise calling - speaking hearing someones voice is better, and you'll reach someone locally. Network too making friends, make an appointment just like it was a "work commitment" to do something fun, perhaps volunteer an hour (library?) SMILE!!!!
Contact a local hospital to inquire about "positive support groups for depression."

You had said that you had stopped keeping a journal 8 years ago, and your depression started 5 years ago. Even though you are married you still need to look after yourself first.

If you would like to correspond with me, I would enjoy it. I'm pretty much "housebound" and would like writing back and forth with an adult.

For Julia:

Hope to hear from you!




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Kaarina thread:7959