Psycho-Babble Medication Thread 347048

Shown: posts 23 to 47 of 49. Go back in thread:

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med Peoples

Posted by erik98225 on May 17, 2004, at 23:17:53

In reply to XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by Peoples on May 17, 2004, at 13:37:10

GHB the date rape drug? You can't be serious, can you?

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med Peoples

Posted by jodeye on May 17, 2004, at 23:39:28

In reply to XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by Peoples on May 17, 2004, at 13:37:10

Peeps -- Just wondering how many ml's of xyrem per dose and at what times of day? Was your initial dosing based on body weight? Thanks. --Jay

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med

Posted by snapper on May 18, 2004, at 1:11:23

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med Peoples, posted by jodeye on May 17, 2004, at 23:39:28

Peoples, I don't know you and therefore can NOT judge you or your previous psychiatric conditions but what kind of money and 'Super rapport' with a splendid doc afford you to your new found life of bliss. I am sorry to be ultra-negative (my serious depression speaking....truly sorry for any conotations of sarcasim) GHB my GOD!!! We here on PB are all trying to get well with the current state sanctioned heterogenous class of 'anti-depressants & semi-questionable anxiolytics' that are offically labeled as "safe" and effective by the {FDA} in treating serious conditions of mind numbing depression and blood curdling states of anxiety. What do you seriously think the chances are that even 1 or 2 percent of us here on PB would be able to get a doc to prescribe GHB for our ill states of mental health?
Any thing 'that good' is either ill-legal, contraband or otherwise and besides do you really think that all the pdocs want to risk losing thier precious, chronic, miserable, patients. (yes I am aware that it is FDA approved for a few select dis-orders and conditions) If it was the "only true anti-dep and anxiety med" , do you think that You , myself or anyone else here that frequents this board..would even have need for places like this. I am not attacking you-however I hope you use extreme caution in using this rather unstable molocule. (chemist correct me if I am wrong about its' un-predictable properties)
In any case I am glad you have found your 'nirvana'.....but please be careful and good luck!
Snapper

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med

Posted by utopizen on May 20, 2004, at 8:32:30

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by snapper on May 18, 2004, at 1:11:23

It's called getting a psychopharmacologist that cost me $225 for the first appt. in his high-rise, in my case.

It ruined my semester. And I only took it at night as prescribed. Took 2 weeks before I realized I vomited every night on it (the amnesia effect didn't let me remember most times, and my roommate told me after two weeks).

I had such insomnia on the stuff, it was terrible. Or, if I took the dose that put me to sleep, I would deeply sweat as I went off to sleep, then vomit in the middle of the night.

And if I took any in the day, I felt retarded and couldn't talk because I was so out of it.

Oh yeah, some miracle drug. Wasted my semester, skipped classes over insomnia, and ruined my life. Hope everyone has good luck finding the doc that prescribes this.

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med snapper

Posted by jerrympls on May 20, 2004, at 17:07:26

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by snapper on May 18, 2004, at 1:11:23

> Peoples, I don't know you and therefore can NOT judge you or your previous psychiatric conditions but what kind of money and 'Super rapport' with a splendid doc afford you to your new found life of bliss. I am sorry to be ultra-negative (my serious depression speaking....truly sorry for any conotations of sarcasim) GHB my GOD!!! We here on PB are all trying to get well with the current state sanctioned heterogenous class of 'anti-depressants & semi-questionable anxiolytics' that are offically labeled as "safe" and effective by the {FDA} in treating serious conditions of mind numbing depression and blood curdling states of anxiety. What do you seriously think the chances are that even 1 or 2 percent of us here on PB would be able to get a doc to prescribe GHB for our ill states of mental health?
> Any thing 'that good' is either ill-legal, contraband or otherwise and besides do you really think that all the pdocs want to risk losing thier precious, chronic, miserable, patients. (yes I am aware that it is FDA approved for a few select dis-orders and conditions) If it was the "only true anti-dep and anxiety med" , do you think that You , myself or anyone else here that frequents this board..would even have need for places like this. I am not attacking you-however I hope you use extreme caution in using this rather unstable molocule. (chemist correct me if I am wrong about its' un-predictable properties)
> In any case I am glad you have found your 'nirvana'.....but please be careful and good luck!
> Snapper


I'm not judging you Snapper -so don't take anythingI say personally. Xyrem is hardly an unstable substance. A very poowerful one that must be used with extreme care - but nonetheless it's as stable as any other med. People get all scared - AHHH! The date-rape drug!!? NO WAY! --I say HARDLY - alcohol is the #1 date-rape drug. What about Benedryl? That could be used the same way - so could valium, vodka, Seroquel, xanax, etc etc. GHB isn't so horrible - the MEDIA is horrible. Do not trust the media when it comes to meds. You know why Extasy is illegal? Because some official in Oklahoma saw that people were taking it and feeling GOOD - and this made him nervous - HONESTLY - so because he was a high official he banned it - not based on any studies - just because HE WAS NERVOUS. Do you know why cocaine is illegal? Because back in the early part of the 20th century, old fat, white, people thought it made black people "superpowerful" and "able to escape the law because of their unnatural super-strength" after taking the substance - this of course scared them to death! WE CAN'T HAVE BLACK PEOPLE OUT OF CONTROL!! So they banned it. Do your own research - it's true.

I've read a lot about GHB. Yes, it's a tricky substance and can be abused and can be dangerous - but it can correct the horrible hellish darkness of depression for many.

 

GHB, amphetamines jerrympls

Posted by btnd on May 21, 2004, at 4:40:35

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med snapper, posted by jerrympls on May 20, 2004, at 17:07:26


> I've read a lot about GHB. Yes, it's a tricky substance and can be abused and can be dangerous - but it can correct the horrible hellish darkness of depression for many.


I totally agree. It's also great anti-anxiety and social-anxiety treatment too. (very pro-social, especially when combined with Adderall)

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med

Posted by chemist on May 21, 2004, at 23:27:09

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med snapper, posted by jerrympls on May 20, 2004, at 17:07:26

hello, chemist here....you ought to check the history books about cocaine criminalization, starting in 1903 in the u.s. and really taking root in great britain about a decade later. and cocaine is not illegal: it is a schedule II substance, available by prescription. if there is any racial/ethic bias, it was aimed at the chinese, not african-americans/africans...all the best, and i do look forward to the reference on gamma-butyric acid being deemed illegal by a nervous guy in oklahoma....can you please provide some citations? chemist

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med

Posted by SLS on May 22, 2004, at 6:55:38

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med snapper, posted by jerrympls on May 20, 2004, at 17:07:26

> Because back in the early part of the 20th century, old fat, white, people thought it made black people "superpowerful" and "able to escape the law because of their unnatural super-strength" after taking the substance - this of course scared them to death! WE CAN'T HAVE BLACK PEOPLE OUT OF CONTROL!! So they banned it


This sounds right to me. I wish I could remember where I saw it. Probably on PBS.


- Scott

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med SLS

Posted by Sad Panda on May 22, 2004, at 7:17:47

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by SLS on May 22, 2004, at 6:55:38

> > Because back in the early part of the 20th century, old fat, white, people thought it made black people "superpowerful" and "able to escape the law because of their unnatural super-strength" after taking the substance - this of course scared them to death! WE CAN'T HAVE BLACK PEOPLE OUT OF CONTROL!! So they banned it
>
>
> This sounds right to me. I wish I could remember where I saw it. Probably on PBS.
>
>
> - Scott
>
>

I don't know if it's an urban legend or an absolute fact, but it does sound like a good story to me. :) I nearly always err on the side of the conspiracy theroists as I believe in the 2nd man on the grassy knoll as well as the undeniable 3rd shooter. :P

Cheers,
Panda.

 

Why can't i get Xyrem?? :?( (nm)

Posted by Questionmark on May 22, 2004, at 13:01:16

In reply to XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by Peoples on May 17, 2004, at 13:37:10

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med SLS

Posted by erik98225 on May 22, 2004, at 16:08:38

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by SLS on May 22, 2004, at 6:55:38

> This sounds right to me. I wish I could remember where I saw it. Probably on PBS.

History Channel. "Hooked: Illegal drugs and how they got that way".

Basically, every drug that is illegal, is illegal because of racism.

Cocaine was outlawed because we didn't like the Blacks.

Opium was outlawed because we didn't like the Chinese.

Marijuana was outlawed because we didn't like the Mexicans.

Alcohol -- perhaps the only recreational drug that SHOULD be illegal -- is legal because it's what mainstream white society uses to get high.

Sad, but true.

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med

Posted by erik98225 on May 22, 2004, at 16:12:17

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med SLS, posted by erik98225 on May 22, 2004, at 16:08:38

To add to the above...

No drug is illegal. That's unconstitutional. Americans have a constiutional right to ingest whatever substances they wish.

Congress got around this by exercising their authority to regulate commerce, and passing the Marijuana TAX Act. It's illegal to possess marijuana without a tax stamp... they never sold the stamps... and the rest is history.

 

Anyone taking klonopin for social phobia? rvanson

Posted by erik98225 on May 22, 2004, at 19:12:33

In reply to Re: social phobia insomnia, benzophobic dr., HELP ME, posted by rvanson on May 16, 2004, at 1:14:14

> First off, dump your doctor. Forget about him/her changing thiers minds...it wont happen.
>
> Most docs these days are HMO docs and care more about making $$$ and staying out of a courtroom, then about your QOL (quality of life).
>
> Now the hard part begins.
>
> You need to find a doc that wont use the records of the old doc to keep you off of benzos.
>
> I hope you like lying and falsifying your medical history, but that is what it will take here, if you want to get on some real medication that will help, aka a benzodiazapine.

Last week, out of desperation, I obtained some klonopin from one of those web sites that offers to diagnose and prescribe online. I had to bypass my health insurance to do it, so it costs almost a dollar a milligram.

My pdoc refused to prescribe me benzos because he calls them "alcohol pills". He's nuts. Klonopin is nothing like alcohol. It feels like alcohol with no buzz and no toxic after-effects -- or in layman's terms, "just what I needed".

I cannot figure out why anyone would want to abuse this drug. If I take too much of it, I don't get high, just drowsy.

As far as dependence and withdrawal goes, my philosophy is *if it helps you, it doesn't matter if you're dependent on it*. SSRIs cause dependence too. Diabetics are dependent on insulin, for that matter.

I hate to do this semi-legally and without a doctor's supervision, but if that's what it takes to get the medicine I need, so be it.


> And stay off the booze ASAP.
>
> I know it feels helpful, but its not in the long-term.

I've not had one drink since starting the klonopin. Haven't WANTED a drink, either.


> Sad to say that it comes to this, but thats what the American HMO system has done to medical care.

Yes, it is sad indeed.

Anyway... for anyone who is taking klonopin for social phobia, how much do you take and how often do you take it?

I have been taking between 1.0 and 2.0 mg all at bedtime. It helps my social phobia TREMENDOUSLY, but seems to wear off the next afternoon. Am I better off taking smaller doses divided throughout the day?

I'd appreciate any help you can give me from anyone who's taking this stuff.

 

Re: Anyone taking klonopin for social phobia? erik98225

Posted by zeugma on May 22, 2004, at 20:35:38

In reply to Anyone taking klonopin for social phobia? rvanson, posted by erik98225 on May 22, 2004, at 19:12:33

I'm currently taking .5 mg Klonopin twice a day for social phobia.

I've noticed people acting differently around me- because I seem a little more 'normal' around them, less likely to erupt into a panic attack at the slightest provocation.

It is my experience that most pdocs have no understanding of social phobia. If you tell them you're anxious around people they lump it under 'generalized anxiety disorder' which is a FAR milder and easier-to-treat condition (e.g. with virtually any antidepressant).

I take .5 mg in the am, and .5 mg in the afternoon when it begins to wear off. Right now I am going through a lot of medication changes (i.e. titrating off one AD and planning to add something else when I meet my pdoc next). I have a script for 1.5 mg/day but right now 1 mg seems to be keeping my symptoms of SP under control, more or less. When I went from .5 mg to 1 mg a day I did feel slightly drunk for a few days, not mentally but physically (I was a little unsteady). I can tell you that getting my social phobia treated has got to have been one of the most FRUSTRATING experiences of my life. Taking drugs that did nothing for it (SSRI's, Buspar, TCA's), trying treatments that were wholly counterproductive (CBT) and persuading my dr. to prescribe me something so I could literally keep my job (people with SP are often sacked for their 'strange' behavior around others), not to mention the personal misery this disorder causes... I have been through a lot with this disorder, and Klonopin does work, it is one of the few drugs that has solid evidence of benefit in this disorder. Best of luck,

z

 

Redirect: right to ingest substances

Posted by Dr. Bob on May 23, 2004, at 9:28:59

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by erik98225 on May 22, 2004, at 16:12:17

> No drug is illegal. That's unconstitutional. Americans have a constiutional right to ingest whatever substances they wish...

I'd like to redirect follow-ups regarding the right to ingest substances, etc., to Psycho-Social-Babble. Here's a link:

http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/social/20040517/msgs/349851.html

Thanks,

Bob

 

Re: Anyone taking klonopin for social phobia? erik98225

Posted by RobertPalsing on May 23, 2004, at 9:33:36

In reply to Anyone taking klonopin for social phobia? rvanson, posted by erik98225 on May 22, 2004, at 19:12:33

Erik

I took Klonopin and now Ativan for social anxiety. It has helped in a slightly detached and apathetic, way but never got rid of my true anxiety.

Klonopin half-life is about 30 hours but peak plasma level hits in about 2 hours hours so I would recommend twice/3x a day (depending on how long you are awake during your day) It takes about 1 hour to kick in and is a temporary drug (not like AD which is probably why they prescribe it less).. so it will probably work better when you take it in the morning and afternoon. I took .5mg twice a day eventually down to taking as little as .25mg twice a day. It causes me some short term memory loss which I have heard some others relate to. If I took 2mg of Klonopin and then went to see a movie, I literally would not remember one line!

Here is the most possible information on the drug that could possibly fit onto a web page.
http://www.drugs.com/PDR/Klonopin_Wafers.html

Take care,
"Bob"

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med chemist

Posted by jerrympls on May 27, 2004, at 21:33:26

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by chemist on May 21, 2004, at 23:27:09

> hello, chemist here....you ought to check the history books about cocaine criminalization, starting in 1903 in the u.s. and really taking root in great britain about a decade later. and cocaine is not illegal: it is a schedule II substance, available by prescription. if there is any racial/ethic bias, it was aimed at the chinese, not african-americans/africans...all the best, and i do look forward to the reference on gamma-butyric acid being deemed illegal by a nervous guy in oklahoma....can you please provide some citations? chemist

Hi Chemist -

I did see a program on the History channel about how white men were afriad blacks on cocaine leading to the illegality of the recreational use of cocaine - penned in 1914 as part of the Harrison Narcotics Act (which obviously mis-classified cocaine as a narcotic and not as a stimulant.). And my mistake about the Oklahoma and GHB - it was NDMA. They paid doctors to "fix" research studies that showed NDMA caused brain damage - which recently hve been debunked.

Jerry

 

Xyrem trluy made me depressed, vomitting, anxious (nm)

Posted by utopizen on May 31, 2004, at 18:02:11

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med chemist, posted by jerrympls on May 27, 2004, at 21:33:26

 

Re: Xyrem trluy made me depressed, vomitting, anxious

Posted by Carlos C on May 31, 2004, at 18:37:14

In reply to Xyrem trluy made me depressed, vomitting, anxious (nm), posted by utopizen on May 31, 2004, at 18:02:11

Quote: "Xyrem trluy made me depressed, vomitting, anxious (nm)"

I'm sorry this drug did not help you.
Those with different pyschotic problems seem to have different reactions to many drugs. Not to mention the therapuetic effects are very dose dependent. Just as with many other drugs, GHB is not for everyone.

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med Peoples

Posted by kathi9 on June 8, 2004, at 0:59:19

In reply to XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med, posted by Peoples on May 17, 2004, at 13:37:10

> Well best to stay away from the benzos regardless, as they can be depressing in and of themselves and they tend to unavoidably decrease cognitive functioning in the long run. Keep trying different doctors even neurologists until you find one compassionate enough to presribe you xyrem.
> xyrem is GHB, recently FDA approved for cataplexy and very difficult to obtain (especially for psych conditions). As for me personally, ive tryed about 25 different ad's of every class, several benzos, AP's (nightmare), and even stims, to NO avail whatsoever. Found the right doc and established a good rapport, and know i take xyrem tid. It was been a MIRACLE, i am not only not fearful of anything social (work, family, friemds, parties, any situation)i am a "social butterfly" now. I feel like im the person i always wanted to be, I have those witty comebacks, jokes, etc that I was too paralyzed with fear to let out(the ones that u always seem to think of after the fact lol), in fact, dare I say it, but i am popular now :) my grades have soared, i have a positive outlook on life its wonderful!!!
> As a word of caution, of course, this substance must be respected, and monitored closely by your doc, and the importance of correct dosage cannot be understated. Most of all, only responsible, mature patients who are serious about getting well (not getting worse by abusing their meds) need apply.
>
> Best Wishes - Peeps

I too have tried at least 25 ads in every class and several stimulants plus a variety of other meds for depression and social phobia with no success and over time (8 years) Im just getting worse as I lose hope and feel I have run out of options. My life depends on getting help and I know my p-doc doesnt know what else to try so Xyrem sounds like a ray of hope to me. Finding a doctor to prescribe it - that sounds overwhelming - where to start? If I didnt know about its street drug reputation, I would just ask my current doctor about trying it but knowing that reputation will make me feel like a deviant if I ask about trying it. What a shame. This is my first time posting here. Thanks for all the information. If someone knew of a doctor in my city (Seattle) that may prescribe Xyrem, are we allowed to exchange that information by personal email?

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Kathi9

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med kathi9

Posted by jodeye on June 8, 2004, at 10:03:32

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med Peoples, posted by kathi9 on June 8, 2004, at 0:59:19

You might try Dr. Jonathan Wright at the Tacoma Clinic. Just a hunch though. Please let me know if you contact him.

--Jay

 

Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med jodeye

Posted by PaulbWell on June 8, 2004, at 17:03:13

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med kathi9, posted by jodeye on June 8, 2004, at 10:03:32

Not in New Zealand. four people were just hospitalised after taking it in a Club

 

GHB Hysteria. PaulbWell

Posted by Carlos C on June 8, 2004, at 21:21:10

In reply to Re: XYREM-the only true anti-dep/anxiety med jodeye, posted by PaulbWell on June 8, 2004, at 17:03:13

PaulbWell,

Although I'm sure you are not the reporter, hungry for a quick article about a "killer club drug" who probably published it, but posts like yours only perpetuate the situation.

This is similar to the pain medication issue. Especially in the US. Lets take OxyContin for example.

Here's how it works: Journalists hungry for a good scare story announce that OxyContin is the "drug of choice" in, say, Appalachia or the Midwest. Alerted to the trend, thrill seekers around the country decide to try the pharmaceutical that gives a "heroin-like high." The increase in use feeds the press coverage, which spreads the fashion further and reinforces the government's determination to do something about it.

This sort of irresponsible, hyperbolic reporting, which simultaneously stimulates interest in the drug as an intoxicant and discourages its use to relieve certain conditions, has been featured by many prominent media outlets. It usually also helps shadow legitable studies and causes unessasary hysteria. GHB in itself has not been proven (at least no by any compitent coroner) to cause any deaths. All, if not all adverse reactions involve mixing another CNS depressant, like alcchol, which is clearly reckless behavior.

A black market (a direct effect of prohibition) in which otherwise safe, responsible use of a drug can also turn out deadly. By not having any type of regulation in quality and purity what may have been one dose of GHB last week could easily be much more, or in worst case, something completely different, harmful substance.

 

Re: GHB Hysteria.

Posted by paulk on June 11, 2004, at 0:44:08

In reply to GHB Hysteria. PaulbWell, posted by Carlos C on June 8, 2004, at 21:21:10

>GHB in itself has not been proven (at least no by any compitent coroner) to cause any deaths. All, if not all adverse >reactions involve mixing another CNS depressant, like alcchol, which is clearly reckless behavior.

Not only that - there is 35mg of GBH in a juicy 16oz steak! REALLY! Technically, it is illegal to possess steak or any other food that contains this naturally occurring drug.

As for a date rape drug GBH isn't even in the running compared to ethanol which is involved in the majority of date rapes yet no one is ever going to ban it.

 

Re: Anyone taking klonopin for social phobia?

Posted by pinky on June 24, 2004, at 10:22:22

In reply to Re: Anyone taking klonopin for social phobia? erik98225, posted by zeugma on May 22, 2004, at 20:35:38

> I'm currently taking .5 mg Klonopin twice a day for social phobia.
>
> I've noticed people acting differently around me- because I seem a little more 'normal' around them, less likely to erupt into a panic attack at the slightest provocation.

Ha Ha, priceless.

> It is my experience that most pdocs have no understanding of social phobia. If you tell them you're anxious around people they lump it under 'generalized anxiety disorder' which is a FAR milder and easier-to-treat condition (e.g. with virtually any antidepressant).

True, true. I am lucky enough to have a family friend of my father's as my GP. I've told him about my research, he recommends seroxat(paxil), I say no I'd rather try klonopin. He says ok and writes me a script. What a relief after all those years of pig headed GPs.

>
> I take .5 mg in the am, and .5 mg in the afternoon when it begins to wear off. Right now I am going through a lot of medication changes (i.e. titrating off one AD and planning to add something else when I meet my pdoc next). I have a script for 1.5 mg/day but right now 1 mg seems to be keeping my symptoms of SP under control, more or less. When I went from .5 mg to 1 mg a day I did feel slightly drunk for a few days, not mentally but physically (I was a little unsteady). I can tell you that getting my social phobia treated has got to have been one of the most FRUSTRATING experiences of my life. Taking drugs that did nothing for it (SSRI's, Buspar, TCA's), trying treatments that were wholly counterproductive (CBT)

I can't agree more. CBT is basically about trying to convince yourself that you have no "problem" and its just your thought processes that are flawed.

You are supposed to make this realization which will then lead to a series of epiphanies and then you will be cured of your problem (which you never really had in the first place!).

I don't wan't to discourage anyone who is considering this therapy, its just my humble opinion. I'm no expert. But I think that the max you can hope for is about 5-10 percent progess with your problem and that mostly comes from the optimism (placebo) required to engage in cbt. In addition, you will develope a sense of guilt for your failures because you will have come to believe that normal behaviour is possible for you if only you would try harder. Balderdash. As soon as you really try and thrust yourself into a really demanding social situation and expect to function normally you will hit that brick wall that is social phobia. All of that optimism will instantly disappear and you will be back to square one.

The guilt and the denial of that fact that you do have a problem are indeed counterproductive.

>and persuading my dr. to prescribe me something so I could literally keep my job (people with SP are often sacked for their 'strange' behavior around others), not to mention the personal misery this disorder causes... I have been through a lot with this disorder, and Klonopin does work, it is one of the few drugs that has solid evidence of benefit in this disorder. Best of luck,
>
> z

best of luck to you in the future.


Go forward in thread:


Show another thread

URL of post in thread:


Psycho-Babble Medication | Extras | FAQ


[dr. bob] Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD, bob@dr-bob.org

Script revised: February 4, 2008
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/cgi-bin/pb/mget.pl
Copyright 2006-17 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.