Psycho-Babble Students | for university students | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: medical accomodations in school?

Posted by Racer on January 24, 2008, at 11:07:24

In reply to Re: medical accomodations in school?, posted by Gee on January 23, 2008, at 23:02:32

I'll second Gee's suggestion of talking to your school's disability counselor. And of dropping a couple of classes.

If those don't work, I guess I'd recommend whatever tutoring your school offers. I've used tutors and gone to the tutoring centers for various subjects, and set up study groups, and generally done everything I could think of over the years to find ways to get more help with classes.

In your case, it sounds as though you've got a bit more complex issues than I ever had. The best advice I can come up with for you, in a nutshell, is "Talk to the counseling office, and see what you can work out."

Good luck.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Students | Framed

poster:Racer thread:807509