Posted by Michael83 on January 27, 2008, at 19:51:50
In reply to Fear regarding science experiment, new update., posted by Michael83 on January 27, 2008, at 0:09:49
I'm going to formulate a plan to help me.
This week this is what I want to do.
1. Call an insurance agent, get a quote for health insurance and see how long it would take from the time I sign up until it takes effect.
2. See if there are any mental health services for the uninsured.
3. If possible, get a psychological evaluation from a professional. I'm sure they might offer like a "free consultation" or something.
4. Talk to my childhood Priest and tell him that I do believe in God and Jesus and that I am so so sorry for my sins. Deep down I always did believe. I was just confused. If possible, tell him about my issues.
5. Draft a email to send to college professors who teach/deal in theoretical physics, asking them their opinion on the danger of this experiment. I'm going to try to email at least 50, maybe 100. I don't expect to get a response from all of them, so I will make up for that in higher volume.
If I or anyone else can think of anything else I can do to help myself, please give me your advice.
I'm so scared. My eyes are watering. I'm going to go to bed early and get a good sleep for tomorrow. Maybe I'll feel better then.
Goodnite for tonight everyone. I love everyone here. I'll keep you updated.