Posted by Kath on December 10, 2007, at 16:39:43
In reply to Re: Cool Game on Yahoo............**addictive!!! **, posted by Jai Narayan on November 19, 2007, at 22:25:00
OKay - when you start, you get a gray square. You can put it anywhere, but I usually put it in the centre.
- each time you put a symbol on a square & click, you get a new symbol.
- after placing the gray square somewhere, put the next symbol next to it (a choice of 4 places)
- you can put a symbol beside any symbol of the SAME colour, or the same symbol (colour doesn't matter)
- the goal of the game is to put symbols onto ALL the gray squares.
- another goal of the game is to fill verticle and horizontal lines with symbols & then the line is 'cleared' & gives you space to put more symbols.
- if you can't put a symbol anywhere, you put it into the "pool" sort of oval on the left. You can put 3 symbols into the pool but if you put a 4th, that game is over.
- if you 'win' a game - by putting symbols onto all the gray squares, lights flash, etc & when you click to play the next game, a coloured 'gem' flashes on the top.
I'll leave it at that for now. See if I've made it clear enough.
I LOVE this game!!!!!!
If you like it, I'll give you more pointers, etc to play at a better skill...I was just in London with my daughter for a week & she & partner taught me some good strategies.