Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: the next step?

Posted by annierose on September 26, 2010, at 12:25:10

In reply to the next step?, posted by twinleaf on September 26, 2010, at 12:12:31

I would guess I spend 90% of my sessions with eyes closed and the remaining 10% eyes opened looking away or down with only very quick glances at my therapist. With I do summon the courage to look at her, often her eyes are closed too ... not resting but thinking.

I did skype therapy while I was away on vacation with my current therapist. I found it very connecting and oddly enough, I was able to "look" at her more via computer screen than in person.

The intimacy of being alone with my therapist heightens my awareness of feeling so vulnerable. For that reason, I often avoid lunch dates with girlfriends ... I hate being one on one with most people (besides my children and girlfriends that know me inside and out).




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:annierose thread:963801