Psycho-Babble Health | about physical health | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: What can I take for fever blisters?

Posted by ed_uk2010 on October 11, 2010, at 14:30:30 [reposted on October 12, 2010, at 14:24:25 | original URL]

In reply to Re: What can I take for fever blisters? ed_uk2010, posted by Maxime on October 10, 2010, at 15:28:25

Hi Maxime,

I think you should go to the pharmacy when you get chance. The pharmacist will tell you whether Zovirax is suitable for your lip.... and you can use a mouth ulcer treatment to relieve the pain in your mouth. We have Anbesol here for sores in the mouth, I'm sure you have something similar in Canada under a different name. It has a local anesthetic for the pain.

Also, you should ask for a generic version of Zovirax because Zovirax is way overpriced. Well, we have generics here anyway so I assume you do too.

Get well soon.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Health | Framed

poster:ed_uk2010 thread:965527