Posted by AlexZ on March 4, 2010, at 11:15:19
In reply to Re: MAOI users: Medic alert bracelet question » AlexZ, posted by Ron Hill on March 4, 2010, at 3:42:25
Yes, that's what I meant, a USB flash drive. Thanks for asking, I'm sure others had the same question.
I have built quite a collection of text files and and jpegs on my bracelet/drive now. Here are the names of the files (the names include the #., so they show up in this order in a directory listing). I hope the names of the files make their contents self-explanatory.
1. EMERGENCY PERSONNEL READ THIS FIRST.txt
2. In case of Emergency, Please Contact.txt
4. My blood type is O+.txt
5. My Current Prescription and Dosage Info.txt
6. List of Past Surgeries.txt
7. My Doctors, Hospitals, Pharmacies.txt
8. My Contact Information.txt
I am an organ donor.jpg
I also have a directory on the drive that includes the latest pdf prescribing information for all my medications.
Does anyone have other suggestions for things to include or ways to organize the information? I'd love to hear them, especially if you have experience as an EMT or in the medical field.