Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: bad shrinks fairywings

Posted by ace on July 26, 2005, at 19:16:23

In reply to Re: bad shrinks Phillipa, posted by fairywings on July 25, 2005, at 20:34:20

> Can't imagine that anyone would actually go to him after one visit! Guess that's why he was doing jails and nursing homes - poor residents! What an A**!
> I thank God for my p-doc, he's kind, thoughtful, and decent. He's the way they should be. Sorry you had such a bad experience Phillipa.
> FW/Jazzy

Bad Shrink!? 90% are bad!!! They have the highest drug abuse/suicide rates, they mock their patients (I have seen this many times) and they annoy me. To be fair the other 10% are warm, open minded, wise, caring, and thoughtful. I intend to be one of these shrinks....





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:ace thread:532275