Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Americans buying medicine in Canada

Posted by Craig on August 22, 2001, at 2:46:14

In reply to Re: *Legal* medication importation-the process? Mitch, posted by Cam W. on August 22, 2001, at 0:25:52

"Although any citizen with a prescription from a U.S. doctor can cross over to Canada to purchase medication for themselves, they must first get the prescription endorsed by a Canadian doctor." This article was in the Detroit Free Press yesterday and explains the procedure.

> Mitch - I don't know what you have to do in the U.S., but in Canada, your doctor has to write Health Canada with the request. The doc has to be able to show that all of the available medications have been given a reasonable trial, or valid reasons why they have not all been tried. Also, the doctor must provide information on why he/she thinks that the drug to be imported may work, where available drugs haven't.
> Perhaps contact the FDA to find out what their procedure is. - Cam




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Craig thread:75697