Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Protracted Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Syndrome

Posted by Gregg on December 21, 1999, at 18:00:11

I'm looking for help!!!. I need the name of a doctor or a facility that really knows how to treat this nightmare!!! My wife has been going through this for a year know. The local doctors try but they really don't understand this condistion. To complicate matters,she is extremly sensitive to most meds.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:Gregg thread:17287