Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ


Posted by pbrant on November 27, 1999, at 13:52:02

In reply to Re: dextromorphane abuse-afterthought, posted by Noa on November 27, 1999, at 10:31:48

Actually, it's called dextromethorphan. I wouldn't normally correct a spelling mistake, but your word was really ambiguous given all the chemical names out there.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:pbrant thread:15814