Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Naltrexone Update Request

Posted by JohnL on November 3, 1999, at 15:31:26

In reply to Naltrexone Update Request, posted by Anon E. Mouse on November 3, 1999, at 10:50:33

After hearing all the wonderful results other people have had with Naltrexone, I am sad to say I am in the 25% of people it doesn't help. After a 7 week trial I finally gave up. I couldn't notice any difference with it or without it. I stopped cold turkey and didn't even notice anything at all. Might as well have been a placebo. Naltrexone doesn't work in about 25% of people, and I sadly am one of them. The odds favor you being in the other 75%. :)




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:JohnL thread:14478