Psycho-Babble Password Reset
Now you can reset your password if you forget it. Just follow these steps:
This process takes place on a secure web server, so information you submit is encrypted before it's sent, so you don't have to worry about it being intercepted. If you're curious, check the security of
- Initiate a password reset. To make sure you're you, an e-mail with a confirmation code is sent to your last confirmed e-mail address.
- Confirm the password reset with the confirmation code. You can either do that below or in one step with the URL that you're also sent. A new password is then generated for you.
- Just keep using that password, or
update your registration
and change it to something else.
In general, you can tell if a web page is secure if:
- There's a locked padlock at the bottom of your browser window.
- The URL starts with "https" ("s" stands for "secure").
- With a Netscape browser, under the Communicator menu, under Tools, Security Info tells you the page is secure.
- To initiate a password reset, please enter your name and then click below:
- To confirm the password reset, please enter your name and the confirmation code you received by e-mail and then click below:
Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD,
Revised: March 9, 2001
[ Psycho-Babble ]
[ FAQ ]