Psycho-Babble Medication Thread 1016

Shown: posts 562 to 586 of 1313. Go back in thread:

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by fastblackZZR on March 3, 2004, at 16:56:37

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by caritasrainbow on March 3, 2004, at 15:24:40

man, i had no idea you have kids, too. that makes it SO much harder...i know.
yeah, i thought paxil was the worst, too. ha. it was a cakewalk compared to this.
i'm sure the vicodin helps to mellow you out.
when you are going through pure hell, you will do whatever it takes to calm yourself down.
and no, you're not babbling.
are you able to sleep?

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by caritasrainbow on March 3, 2004, at 17:20:20

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by fastblackZZR on March 3, 2004, at 16:56:37

sleep is hell, i try to put it off as much as possible.
i've been having horrible horrible nightmares. the kind where my body feels like i'm having seizures and when i wake up i find myself shaking incontrollably and hyperventilating. this happens about 4 times an hour throughout the night until around 5 or 6 when i guess i'm just so exhausted i finally pass out. until the kids get up that is...

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by fastblackZZR on March 3, 2004, at 18:48:37

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by caritasrainbow on March 3, 2004, at 17:20:20

i know!!!!! i know exactly that you mean. the nightmares that stem from effexor w/d are the most vivid, sickening, disorienting dreams you can have. it's like the daytime part of it isn't bad enough so you have to have nighttime hell as well. honestly, the only thing that enabled me to sleep better was ambien. is there any way possible you can get some? how are the kids dealing? you know, you WANT to smile for them and you WANT to do for them, but you are so utterly sick you can't. all you can do is cry.
my email is heningtons@yahoo.com if you want to email.

 

Sulpiride: Are there any withdrawal problems.

Posted by HIBA on March 3, 2004, at 22:19:59

In reply to Effexor withdrawal - very bad news, posted by janey on November 1, 1998, at 16:30:34

Hello Dears,

I am planning to give sulpiride another chance because it worked well for my anticipatory anxiety though I was only on it for a few days. But somewhere I read a similar drug called risperdal caused severe withdrawal in some patients and some even commit suicide months after going off it. This is what worries me. Are there anyone in this board with a long term experience with sulpiride? After being on it for a week or so, it made my sleep much deeper and it was the reason why I left it. But now I understand sulpiride is a really unique molecule. At low doses it eliminates the whole anxious feelings of this universe. No other drug can match it.
I just need to take 100mg a day to utilize that wonderful anxiolysis. Will this lead to tardive dyskinesia? Will there be any problem if I stop it after long term exposure? Please advise

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by bristol on March 4, 2004, at 0:39:06

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by caritasrainbow on March 1, 2004, at 13:39:24

Get support from your friends or family. You need someone with you - can you do that? That person has to be positive and help you through with zero negative comments. I'm scared for you. I went off Effexor and tried to commit suicide - unsuccessfully - my friends called 911 and the ambulances saved me. Do NOT go through what I went through. PLEASE --GET HELP. If you have to see your pdoc every day do that- if you have to go stay somewhere do that. Just be around positive people to help you -

help! someone please tell me there is something i can do.
> i'm off effexor xr for day two now. i tapered from 450mg a day, which i discovered later is way more than the normal high recommended dosage.
> i've gone cold turkey off paxil before and it was bad and took about a week.
> this is way worse. horrible.
> i had nightmares all night with shakes and hyperventilating. literally i was up about every fifteen minutes throughout the night.
> now i've got the zings, only this time they never stop in between times. i have uncontrollable tears and dizziness. can't think, can't walk straight.
> tell me there's something i can do.
> i've taken just about every drug there is to take and i'm still on lamictal.
> now i just want off it all because all i can think is that if it's this awful now what the hell is it doing to me when i'm on it? i've taken effexor for about the last year and a half.
> okay, sorry if i don't make sense or i'm babbling. just really looking for some kind of help. anything.
> btw- my dr wants to put me on wellbutrin next also and i think i'll refuse. this is hell. and WAY worse than paxil withdrawal which i thought couldn't be beat.
> one more thing-- i asked my dr to get off effexor in the first place because a friend told me it had sexual side effects. i thought i was just weird that way. i must say that on day one of no effexor all the sexual side effects disappeared completely. of course, the withdrawal symptoms were not as bad yesterday as they are today. lol! don't think i'll be able to test that theory out again any time soon...
> rain

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by bristol on March 4, 2004, at 0:44:03

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by MADMAN3070 on March 2, 2004, at 8:40:55

>
Madman: I've been off it for three months now and I am so much better off. I'm currently struggling with withdrawel from Klonipin but that's another story. I think being off Effexor is a good thing - it almost killed me being on it. I tried to commit suicide and ended up in ER. Being off of it may be just what you need. Postive support is also super important. But if someone could tell me how to stop the anger, the moodiness and the crying, we'd all be so much better off..

Thanks Roomy I will try. Just knowing someone has been off of it for a while and is still living helps. Madman

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by bristol on March 4, 2004, at 0:49:34

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by caritasrainbow on March 3, 2004, at 13:25:46

Rain:

I've been there. Screaming, crying uncontrollably, major temper tantrums - I've alienated myself from my fiance - he's moving out this weekend but he saw me through it - I guess that's what had to happen. Where are you going to go? Can you go somewhere supportive? The working part is really hard - I know - you can't concentrate - can you go on disability for a while till you get through this? You will get through this. I've been off for three months and I'm getting better although I'd be lying if I said that I still don't have the temper tantrums and the crying spells and low self-esteem. I think that comes with our territory. I'm wondering if any drug will fix it..maybe we have to go inside and become selfish in a self-protective way not a self-centered way. Take care of yourself. You'll be ok. This is hard - I know it is. I've been there. Surround yourself if you can with positive, happy things that you love- any animals? candles? books? flowers? I'm just brainstorming but hold on to whatever made you happy in the past. hope this helps some..

i'm still living, although the world seems to be crashing around me.
> still zinging constantly, i'm on day four of no effexor now, i think. can't think straight really. crying constantly, yelling, having severe bouts of anger with temper issues.
> since i've been going through this on my own life is getting harder. my roommate is kicking me out asap.
> just a note, before you decide to get off this horrible horrible medication, be certain you have free time, don't have to work, and have MAJOR support. this would include someone who will love you no matter what you may say or do during this time.
> those that mentioned 5 weeks of this withdrawal, please tell me it at least gets a bit better during this time. my life has turned to hell.
> rain

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by bristol on March 4, 2004, at 0:56:42

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by caritasrainbow on March 3, 2004, at 17:20:20

Rain:

Oh my god - I didn't know it was this bad. Sleep is hell, I know, but it is necessary at the same time to keep you sane. Have you ever tried painting your dreams on a canvas? I had and continue to have the most un-believable nightmares and when I can't sleep, I get up and I paint it all out - all my emotions on a canvas. I'm not a painter. I've never taken an art class in my life, but it's amazing to see what comes out on canvas. I end up creating something pretty amazing and it tells a story. They all do. Do you have any interest in trying this? Then you'll get so tired and the image will be out of your brain and you can sleep.

Don't take the pills - you have kids too - I took the pills and was unconscious for 1.5 hours before the ambulance took me to ER. What woke me up was a friends voice. If she wasn't there, I doubt that I would have woken up. Please, don't even think about it. Your kids need you and you will find a way to get out of this situation.

Is there a program that you can go to where you live?

is hell, i try to put it off as much as possible.
> i've been having horrible horrible nightmares. the kind where my body feels like i'm having seizures and when i wake up i find myself shaking incontrollably and hyperventilating. this happens about 4 times an hour throughout the night until around 5 or 6 when i guess i'm just so exhausted i finally pass out. until the kids get up that is...

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by MADMAN3070 on March 4, 2004, at 8:50:27

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by caritasrainbow on March 3, 2004, at 13:25:46

> i'm still living, although the world seems to be crashing around me.
> still zinging constantly, i'm on day four of no effexor now, i think. can't think straight really. crying constantly, yelling, having severe bouts of anger with temper issues.
> since i've been going through this on my own life is getting harder. my roommate is kicking me out asap.
> just a note, before you decide to get off this horrible horrible medication, be certain you have free time, don't have to work, and have MAJOR support. this would include someone who will love you no matter what you may say or do during this time.
> those that mentioned 5 weeks of this withdrawal, please tell me it at least gets a bit better during this time. my life has turned to hell.
> rain

Rain: Hang on. It may not last as long for you as it has for me. The dizziness seems to be the last to go. Be prepared though for you symptoms to last longer. You can do it. Madman

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by newgirl on March 4, 2004, at 9:44:55

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by MADMAN3070 on March 4, 2004, at 8:50:27

I guess I'm new to all of this. Today is my first day off of Effexor. I was on it for a year and a half. I started at 37.5 mg, went up to 75 mg, and up again to 100 mg, and up again to 150 mg. I've been working my way down from there. Most recently, I had been on 75 mg for several months, and had begun emptying out the capsules little by little, then down to 37.5 mg. I took it at night, so last night was my first night not taking Effexor. I've heard the horror stories of the withdraw symptoms, and I'm waiting for them to begin. I've experienced slight dizziness today, but that's about it. Any idea when other symptoms might present themselves? Once any/all withdraw is over, can I expect the negative side effects of Effexor to go away: weight gain, lack of sexual desire . . . ?

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by slinky on March 4, 2004, at 11:18:57

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by newgirl on March 4, 2004, at 9:44:55

Sorry this post doesn't follow with the thread but for those who have to work /look after a family I'm amazed.
I'm almost completely alone--failing relationship partially due to this hell.
I quit my last dose of efexor 2 days ago , it's taken 6 months of slowly reducing.
The doc raised my Celexa - which does nothing- I t got so bad today that I also restarted 20mg of prozac-without doc knowing--he doesn't care anyway
I almost went to hospital today but realised that they would see me as being manic and not coming off efexor.
I hope the withdrawal eases for everyone-and myself-soon.

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by fastblackZZR on March 4, 2004, at 11:24:43

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by slinky on March 4, 2004, at 11:18:57

slinky - you have people here for you. i know it's not the same as having someone there in person, but at least you have some support.
sounds like you may need a new doctor. it;s amazing how so much of the medical world doesn't have a clue about effexor w/d. when i told my doctor what i had gone through, he looked at me like i had sprouted an extra head. i wanted to punch him.

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last? fastblackZZR

Posted by slinky on March 4, 2004, at 12:44:58

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by fastblackZZR on March 4, 2004, at 11:24:43

Thanks for reply fastblack..
I was going to phone for a nurse tomorrow..
I just phoned someone who has a mental health problem but even she doesn't believe it's the med-...so the nurse will think I've gone mad.This is the third and hopefully last withdrawal I'll have to go through...I used to take 225mg.
Anyway I feel a little better after the prozac
I'll take the risk of serotonin syndrome-can't be any worse...Oh except for the risk of death:)even with that risk I don't care at the moment.

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by fastblackZZR on March 4, 2004, at 12:50:06

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last? fastblackZZR, posted by slinky on March 4, 2004, at 12:44:58

sometimes a person has to go through it themselves before they'll get a clue.
i'm so glad the prozac is helping some.
whatever it takes. i promise you it will get better. every time i'd taper down a dosage, 3 days into it i would experience horrid w/d symptoms that lasted 3 or 4 days.
after completely stopping, i think i had 3 days of w/d symptoms after the 3rd day of being off of it. took me weeks to get off of it.

 

Re: Going through Effexor Withdrawl now

Posted by Raggy on March 4, 2004, at 12:55:30

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last? fastblackZZR, posted by slinky on March 4, 2004, at 12:44:58

> Thanks for reply fastblack..
> I was going to phone for a nurse tomorrow..
> I just phoned someone who has a mental health problem but even she doesn't believe it's the med-...so the nurse will think I've gone mad.This is the third and hopefully last withdrawal I'll have to go through...I used to take 225mg.
> Anyway I feel a little better after the prozac
> I'll take the risk of serotonin syndrome-can't be any worse...Oh except for the risk of death:)even with that risk I don't care at the moment.

Slinky, I have you in my thoughts and prayers, you can do this. Just take one day at a time and think positive thoughts, eat right and get some excercise.

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by Lizzy7711 on March 4, 2004, at 18:50:41

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by caritasrainbow on March 3, 2004, at 17:20:20

Rain and others going off effexor--I will definitely pray for you, I hope you don't mind or it won't be offensive to anyone if I just write a short prayer here...
Lord, I pray for rain and slinky and others who are trying to get off of this medication and I ask you to ease the pain, anxiety, nightmares, "zaps", dizziness etc. so that they can care for their families, go to work, and function. Encourage them not to lose heart, and to hang in there because of course it will end and they just have to hold on to that truth. I pray in your Name..amen.

I haven't been through it so I can't offer any other advice, but it seems like real people to support you is vital from what other's have said--if there is no one...just call a hotline or a social service agency and beg for help, it's better than just trying to go it alone.

good luck to you..
Liz

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by Lizzy7711 on March 4, 2004, at 18:55:55

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by fastblackZZR on March 4, 2004, at 11:24:43

I've only been on effexor for about 2 months, and so far I really like it, so much less irritability and anxiety. I'm on 150. I've been going back and forth after reading all the posts from those with terrible withdrawal to those who love the drug and are doing fine, that those having problems with it are the ones who come here so it's a one-sided experience etc. Some days I think I better go off to avoid long-term effects from w/d. But then I think maybe I could just be on it forever since I feel so much better.

I guess my question for you who have gone off it, is: why did you go off it? was it the sex. side effects, weight gain, or just that it didn't help the problems you hoped it would?

thanks,
Liz

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by baddog55 on March 4, 2004, at 19:04:58

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by Lizzy7711 on March 4, 2004, at 18:55:55

Lizzy,
first of all, thanks for the prayer.
As for myself, I went off effexor because I was starting to have pronounced memory loss. It was getting so bad, that my adult kids accused me of being stoned! lol I even forgot that they were inducing my daughter-in-law on a certain date, and when she wasn't home, I didn't remember why. I knew then something was wrong, and it was then that I searched the web for message boards about effexor. Memory loss was one of the side effects I learned, and so I knew it was time to get off. Then the withdrawls began, and this message board has been a God send, just to know that I'm not going crazy! Like so many of you out there, my Dr. thinks this withdrawl thing is balony. She even said, "Maybe you're getting a cold"! that's when I knew she would be no help with this. Let me take this time to thank ALL of you for the support and tell those of you still struggling that there is hope! I am finally off! and feel good for a change. I couldn't have done it without you all!

> I've only been on effexor for about 2 months, and so far I really like it, so much less irritability and anxiety. I'm on 150. I've been going back and forth after reading all the posts from those with terrible withdrawal to those who love the drug and are doing fine, that those having problems with it are the ones who come here so it's a one-sided experience etc. Some days I think I better go off to avoid long-term effects from w/d. But then I think maybe I could just be on it forever since I feel so much better.
>
> I guess my question for you who have gone off it, is: why did you go off it? was it the sex. side effects, weight gain, or just that it didn't help the problems you hoped it would?
>
> thanks,
> Liz

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by jeenobeano on March 4, 2004, at 19:11:52

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by baddog55 on March 4, 2004, at 19:04:58

I've been grappling with Effexor weaning for... well, nearly 3 months now. I was on 75 mg of the XR stuff for almost 2 years, and over the course of the past 3 months have managed to sloooowwwwwly get down to about 37.5 mg.

I tried going straight from 75 to 37.5 and it was a living hell. So what I've been doing is opening the capsules up and taking out 1 or 2 extra beads every day in an alternating fashion -- i.e., Monday I'll take 1 more out, Tuesday I'll take 2 more out, Wednesday 1 more out, etc. Every three weeks or so I'll have a day or two where I'm feeling VERY mild versions of what everyone's talking about here; when that happens I stay put for a day or two and then it passes.

My method is probably not for anyone who's suffering terribly while on Effexor; as you can tell, it will end up taking me nearly 6 months to wean completely off at the rate I'm going. But in my case, I felt totally fine while on Effexor and have no urgent need to get off it ASAP; also, I have the lowest pain tolerance on the planet and could NOT handle any more symptoms than I'm experiencing. And yes: I've told my pdoc about this method and he's given it his thumbs-up.

I wish all of you the very best.

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by fastblackZZR on March 4, 2004, at 19:19:32

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by Lizzy7711 on March 4, 2004, at 18:55:55

> I've only been on effexor for about 2 months, and so far I really like it, so much less irritability and anxiety. I'm on 150. I've been going back and forth after reading all the posts from those with terrible withdrawal to those who love the drug and are doing fine, that those having problems with it are the ones who come here so it's a one-sided experience etc. Some days I think I better go off to avoid long-term effects from w/d. But then I think maybe I could just be on it forever since I feel so much better.
>
> I guess my question for you who have gone off it, is: why did you go off it? was it the sex. side effects, weight gain, or just that it didn't help the problems you hoped it would?
>
> thanks,
> Liz

Liz - i was on effexor for about 3-4 weeks. i did feel better, but i had this feeling i should go off of it and try something that would be easy to get off if i ever wanted/needed to come off of it.
i cannot really explain it. i just knew i better get off of it then. and it took me 5 weeks to get through the withdrawal. i wish i had never touched the stuff. my sister's doc put her on it over a month ago. she is bi-polar/PTSD. i fear for her because of her fragility. in fact, something VERY weird happened today. my mom went by sis' apartment and found she had placed post-it notes everywhere with writings that made no sense at all. this is NOT normal for her - she had done so well. i'm just plain scared of effexor at this point.

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by baddog55 on March 4, 2004, at 20:11:34

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by jeenobeano on March 4, 2004, at 19:11:52

Jeeno,

that's exactly how I tapered off too. But I went a little further and went to the drug store, bought some Acidophilus suppliments for $2.00, (because the capsules are clear) dumped them out, and divided up the effexor into them. that way, you can kind of see that they are equal. Started dividing 75's into 37's, then 37's into 18's, etc, got all the way down to 9's and then off. It was a little work, but it worked! I really think tapering S L O W L Y is the only way to get off this without losing your mind! Luck to you all!

> I've been grappling with Effexor weaning for... well, nearly 3 months now. I was on 75 mg of the XR stuff for almost 2 years, and over the course of the past 3 months have managed to sloooowwwwwly get down to about 37.5 mg.
>
> I tried going straight from 75 to 37.5 and it was a living hell. So what I've been doing is opening the capsules up and taking out 1 or 2 extra beads every day in an alternating fashion -- i.e., Monday I'll take 1 more out, Tuesday I'll take 2 more out, Wednesday 1 more out, etc. Every three weeks or so I'll have a day or two where I'm feeling VERY mild versions of what everyone's talking about here; when that happens I stay put for a day or two and then it passes.
>
> My method is probably not for anyone who's suffering terribly while on Effexor; as you can tell, it will end up taking me nearly 6 months to wean completely off at the rate I'm going. But in my case, I felt totally fine while on Effexor and have no urgent need to get off it ASAP; also, I have the lowest pain tolerance on the planet and could NOT handle any more symptoms than I'm experiencing. And yes: I've told my pdoc about this method and he's given it his thumbs-up.
>
> I wish all of you the very best.

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by caritasrainbow on March 4, 2004, at 21:13:53

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by fastblackZZR on March 3, 2004, at 18:48:37

> honestly, the only thing that enabled me to sleep better was ambien. is there any way possible you can get some?

actually i do have some trazadone that i was afraid to take because i was worried about getting hooked on it. found out today it's not addictive so tonight i'm trying that.
rain

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by caritasrainbow on March 4, 2004, at 21:26:59

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by MADMAN3070 on March 4, 2004, at 8:50:27

> Rain: Hang on. It may not last as long for you as it has for me. The dizziness seems to be the last to go. Be prepared though for you symptoms to last longer. You can do it. Madman

i went to the dr today for my regularly scheduled appt. i was on 450mg of effexor a day, i have yet to hear of anyone else put on this huge dose? this is a new dr i'm seeing, not one that prescribed the crap in the first place. anyway, he had originally taken me down 75mg for a week, so i was to be at 375 for a week, then go down to 300 for a week then see him. well, i wanted off the crap so i did the 375 for a week, then went to 300 for a day, then 150 for a day, then 75 for three days then off. today had been my 5th day off? well, when i went in he saw that my teeth were chattering and my arms and hands and legs couldn't stop shaking, so he made me get back on the crap. so now i'm to take 75mg for a week, then down to 37.5 for a week, then off completely. i argued that i didn't want to simply put off the zings, i'd rather just deal with them now rather than simply wait another two weeks. he said my withdrawals were simply too much and seemed to be harmful. i was shaking so badly i just took the pills. so, now i've taken a 75mg today and of course the zings are gone. what made me listen to him was him telling me if i didn't i'd go weeks with those zings and they were only getting worse. he's very supportive of my going off the stuff, but only if i do it his way. after the hell of the last 5 days i've decided to do it his way. however, reading these posts about taking some out of the capsules little by little sounds promising. also, the doc said i'd be okay and even promised me no zings if i did it his way. he did point out that i went from a one and a half year dose of 450 a day to nothing in less than two weeks. too hard on my body. i hope i'm not seen as weak. i do want off, i just couldn't handle the shakes and all. also, he told me i could take the trazadone at night and it wouldn't have any ill side effects? one more thing, he's being very supportive of my getting off effexor and not even replacing it! before he'd said i'd go on wellbutrin, but now he says if i want off antideppresants he'll support my decision. however, he won't let me go off the lamictal yet. oh well, one thing at a time i guess. now my biggest worry, silly one that it is, is that since i've taken this 75mg today and am planning to taper more slowly like he says, does that mean my sexual side effects are going to come back until i'm completely off again? i was so happy to be a sexual being again...
rain

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by caritasrainbow on March 4, 2004, at 21:29:54

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by newgirl on March 4, 2004, at 9:44:55

> Once any/all withdraw is over, can I expect the negative side effects of Effexor to go away: weight gain, lack of sexual desire . . . ?

YES!
after only one day with no effexor i was able to have an orgasm again! something i hadn't had easily in YEARS!
now i'm only worried that since i've gone back on to taper more slowly i'll have to say good bye to those again.
rain

 

Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?

Posted by caritasrainbow on March 4, 2004, at 21:32:13

In reply to Re: How long does withdrawal from Effexor last?, posted by slinky on March 4, 2004, at 11:18:57

> Sorry this post doesn't follow with the thread but for those who have to work /look after a family I'm amazed.
> I'm almost completely alone--failing relationship partially due to this hell.
> I quit my last dose of efexor 2 days ago , it's taken 6 months of slowly reducing.

you are following the thread fine silly! my relationship is failing partially due to this hell as well. you are not alone! i feel like such a loser now that i've gone back on. but it's merely a small setback in order to taper more slowly. sigh. hang in there. i'll keep posting here, you should too. i've found this place to be very helpful.
rain


Go forward in thread:


Show another thread

URL of post in thread:


Psycho-Babble Medication | Extras | FAQ


[dr. bob] Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD, bob@dr-bob.org

Script revised: February 4, 2008
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/cgi-bin/pb/mget.pl
Copyright 2006-17 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.