Psycho-Babble Administration Thread 1082523

Shown: posts 52 to 76 of 102. Go back in thread:

 

Tiresome and boring (nm)

Posted by 10derheart on September 28, 2015, at 23:10:46

In reply to Re: Agreed, posted by Lamdage22 on September 28, 2015, at 13:09:16

 

Lou's response-hate being seen as supportive

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 7:09:11

In reply to Lou's response-stop hate being seen as supportive SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on September 28, 2015, at 21:08:51

> > Any extant, unequivocal antisemitism should not be tolerated. Unfortunately, Dr. Hsiung has been quiet for a long time. I think it is reasonable to act under the assumption that he is absent, and is neither supporting nor condemning verbiage that you consider to be antisemitic. In other words, we cannot know what his decisions will be until he is present and interacting. If and when Dr. Hsiung reappears, perhaps you can then resume your discourse with him regarding your concerns.
> >
> >
> > - Scott
>
> Friends,
> We do know. For Mr. Hsiung states that he does what in his thinking will be good for this community as a whole and worse, if a statement that is not supportive is allowed to be seen as being supportive by him, for support takes precedence, by allowing it to be seen that way it will be good for his community as a whole, as he thinks.
> As long as the statements that put down/accuse Jews or insult Judaism are allowed to be seen as supportive here, more and more readers could be inflicted with antismitic hate, by seeing that a psychiatrist allows anti-Semitic propaganda to stand which could lead vulnerable people to adopt Mr. Hsiung's thinking and carry that hate to their community and even act out the hate by committing anti-Semitic violence. This can in particular reinforce some to commit hate crimes as those here could be drugged to the point where the drugs induce the state th they want to kill themselves and others.
> Let there be no misunderstanding here. If Mr. Hsiung wants to be absent here, I think that he has an obligation to appoint someone in his place to stop hate from being seen as being supportive and worse, that it will be good for this community as a whole in Mr. Hsiung's thinking.
> Lou

Friends,
Let us look at these posts.ou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1065631.html
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1065801.html
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1066804html
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1066900.html

 

correction response-hate being seen as supportive-

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 7:24:26

In reply to Lou's response-hate being seen as supportive, posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 7:09:11

> > > Any extant, unequivocal antisemitism should not be tolerated. Unfortunately, Dr. Hsiung has been quiet for a long time. I think it is reasonable to act under the assumption that he is absent, and is neither supporting nor condemning verbiage that you consider to be antisemitic. In other words, we cannot know what his decisions will be until he is present and interacting. If and when Dr. Hsiung reappears, perhaps you can then resume your discourse with him regarding your concerns.
> > >
> > >
> > > - Scott
> >
> > Friends,
> > We do know. For Mr. Hsiung states that he does what in his thinking will be good for this community as a whole and worse, if a statement that is not supportive is allowed to be seen as being supportive by him, for support takes precedence, by allowing it to be seen that way it will be good for his community as a whole, as he thinks.
> > As long as the statements that put down/accuse Jews or insult Judaism are allowed to be seen as supportive here, more and more readers could be inflicted with antismitic hate, by seeing that a psychiatrist allows anti-Semitic propaganda to stand which could lead vulnerable people to adopt Mr. Hsiung's thinking and carry that hate to their community and even act out the hate by committing anti-Semitic violence. This can in particular reinforce some to commit hate crimes as those here could be drugged to the point where the drugs induce the state th they want to kill themselves and others.
> > Let there be no misunderstanding here. If Mr. Hsiung wants to be absent here, I think that he has an obligation to appoint someone in his place to stop hate from being seen as being supportive and worse, that it will be good for this community as a whole in Mr. Hsiung's thinking.
> > Lou
>
> Friends,
> Let us look at these posts.ou
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1065631.html
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1065801.html
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1066804html
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1066900.html

correction:
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1066804.html

 

Lou's response- 10derheart

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 7:38:25

In reply to Tiresome and boring (nm), posted by 10derheart on September 28, 2015, at 23:10:46

10,
You wrote [,..tiresome and boring...].
Were you a deputy when this was posted here? What is your point to post such a remark when I am trying to stop hate from being seen here as supportive here by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record?
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20120228/msgs/1032026.html

 

Lous response-truzme Lamdage22

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 9:18:28

In reply to Re: Agreed, posted by Lamdage22 on September 28, 2015, at 13:09:16

> Fun times on the admin board =)
Lamdage,
It is not any fun for me to try to stop the anti-Semitic propaganda from being seen as being supportive here by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record. But if I succeed, I think that lives could be saved because Mr. Hsiung has in his TOS for readers to {try to trust} him. That to be seen that way could sway the {less-confident} readers to adopt his view that antisemitic propaganda being seen here as supportive, will be in Mr. Hsiung's thinking to be good for his community as a whole. That can be a great danger to Jews all over the world. And worse, he has in his TOS to exemplify The Golden Rule in posts here. Does allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen here as being supportive exemplify The Golden Rule to you?
Lou

 

Re: Lous response-truzme Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on September 29, 2015, at 16:04:40

In reply to Lous response-truzme Lamdage22, posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 9:18:28

I think it is important to credit Dr. Hsiung for creating a self-moderating website of posting forums that have managed to avoid patent racism, bigotry, and religious intolerance. I think this is the result of the presence of written posting guidelines and a history of adjudications by Dr. Hsiung to demonstrate what "civility" means in the context of posting on this website.

I worry that the momentum of effective peer moderation will decay quickly. So far, I feel lucky.


- Scott

 

Lou's request- SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 19:39:56

In reply to Re: Lous response-truzme Lou Pilder, posted by SLS on September 29, 2015, at 16:04:40

> I think it is important to credit Dr. Hsiung for creating a self-moderating website of posting forums that have managed to avoid patent racism, bigotry, and religious intolerance. I think this is the result of the presence of written posting guidelines and a history of adjudications by Dr. Hsiung to demonstrate what "civility" means in the context of posting on this website.
>
> I worry that the momentum of effective peer moderation will decay quickly. So far, I feel lucky.
>
>
> - Scott
>
Scott,
You wrote that Mr. Hsiung could be credited for that this site has avoided patent religious intolerance.
Does the following post that is contained in the post here by 10derheart as she posts it where I am prohibited to post it, show religious intolerance by Mr. Hsiung toward Jews? If not, if you could post your rationale for claiming that . Hsiung's statement to me in the post does not show intolerance toward Judaism as revealed to me, then I could have the opportunity to respond accordingly.
Lou
http:/www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140902/msgs/1076922.html

 

correction-Lou's request-

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 19:43:45

In reply to Lou's request- SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 19:39:56

> > I think it is important to credit Dr. Hsiung for creating a self-moderating website of posting forums that have managed to avoid patent racism, bigotry, and religious intolerance. I think this is the result of the presence of written posting guidelines and a history of adjudications by Dr. Hsiung to demonstrate what "civility" means in the context of posting on this website.
> >
> > I worry that the momentum of effective peer moderation will decay quickly. So far, I feel lucky.
> >
> >
> > - Scott
> >
> Scott,
> You wrote that Mr. Hsiung could be credited for that this site has avoided patent religious intolerance.
> Does the following post that is contained in the post here by 10derheart as she posts it where I am prohibited to post it, show religious intolerance by Mr. Hsiung toward Jews? If not, if you could post your rationale for claiming that . Hsiung's statement to me in the post does not show intolerance toward Judaism as revealed to me, then I could have the opportunity to respond accordingly.
> Lou
> http:/www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140902/msgs/1076922.html
> correction:
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140902/msgs/1076922.html

 

Not defended / not offended Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on September 29, 2015, at 21:22:08

In reply to correction-Lou's request-, posted by Lou Pilder on September 29, 2015, at 19:43:45

I would like my opinion to stand on its own. I still support it, but I prefer not to defend it. My opinions are not that important. I would not be offended if you were to disagree with my views or decisions.


- Scott

 

Lou's reply-seen as a credit to Mr Hsiung by you? SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 5:33:31

In reply to Not defended / not offended Lou Pilder, posted by SLS on September 29, 2015, at 21:22:08

> I would like my opinion to stand on its own. I still support it, but I prefer not to defend it. My opinions are not that important. I would not be offended if you were to disagree with my views or decisions.
>
>
> - Scott
Scott,
You wrote that you would like your opinion to stand on its own.
Your opinion, if allowed to stand as being fact, could serious mislead readers to think that there is no anti-Semitic propaganda being allowed by Mr. Hsiung to be seen as being supportive by him here.
The Jews are allowed to be depicted here by Mr. Hsiung as inferior people as they are allowed to be seen as people that are unsaved and worse, that by converting to Christianity, they would be saved. This ancient hatred toward the Jews being allowed to be seen as supportive here by Mr. Hsiung and any deputy of record turns my stomach. It is nothing new,, but an old way to arouse hatred toward the Jews that fostered the crusades, the inquisition, and the holocaust. And for it to be allowed here to stand as being what in Mr. Hsiung's thinking will be good for this community as a whole, and you want readers to give Mr. Hsiung credit for what you say is a forum that does not have religious intolerance to be seen. For me to allow you and Mr. Hsiung to perpetuate any such thing could allow the winds of hatred toward the Jews to sweep through the internet. I have come here to save lives and stop Mr. Hsiung and anyone in concert with him to have anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive here by them. It may take someone greater than me to stop him and his members in concert with him to spread this hatred toward the Jews from here, but until then at least readers could see what is plainly visible as fact, not an opinion.
Here is the ancient hatred toward the Jews being allowed to be seen as supportive here and worse that it will be good in Mr. Hsioung's thinking for the community as a whole to see such where it is originally posted. This ancient hatred toward the Jews stands here today as being supportive. I say to you, it is not, and by Mr. Hsiung allowing it to be seen as such, hatred toward the Jews could come from here as a wildfire as it is seen that a psychiatrist is allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as civil by him where it is originally posted by you and you want to give credit to him?
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20150806/msgs/1081305.html

 

Lou's reply-a credit for Judaism to be insulted?

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 7:14:01

In reply to Lou's reply-seen as a credit to Mr Hsiung by you? SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 5:33:31

> > I would like my opinion to stand on its own. I still support it, but I prefer not to defend it. My opinions are not that important. I would not be offended if you were to disagree with my views or decisions.
> >
> >
> > - Scott
> Scott,
> You wrote that you would like your opinion to stand on its own.
> Your opinion, if allowed to stand as being fact, could serious mislead readers to think that there is no anti-Semitic propaganda being allowed by Mr. Hsiung to be seen as being supportive by him here.
> The Jews are allowed to be depicted here by Mr. Hsiung as inferior people as they are allowed to be seen as people that are unsaved and worse, that by converting to Christianity, they would be saved. This ancient hatred toward the Jews being allowed to be seen as supportive here by Mr. Hsiung and any deputy of record turns my stomach. It is nothing new,, but an old way to arouse hatred toward the Jews that fostered the crusades, the inquisition, and the holocaust. And for it to be allowed here to stand as being what in Mr. Hsiung's thinking will be good for this community as a whole, and you want readers to give Mr. Hsiung credit for what you say is a forum that does not have religious intolerance to be seen. For me to allow you and Mr. Hsiung to perpetuate any such thing could allow the winds of hatred toward the Jews to sweep through the internet. I have come here to save lives and stop Mr. Hsiung and anyone in concert with him to have anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive here by them. It may take someone greater than me to stop him and his members in concert with him to spread this hatred toward the Jews from here, but until then at least readers could see what is plainly visible as fact, not an opinion.
> Here is the ancient hatred toward the Jews being allowed to be seen as supportive here and worse that it will be good in Mr. Hsioung's thinking for the community as a whole to see such where it is originally posted. This ancient hatred toward the Jews stands here today as being supportive. I say to you, it is not, and by Mr. Hsiung allowing it to be seen as such, hatred toward the Jews could come from here as a wildfire as it is seen that a psychiatrist is allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as civil by him where it is originally posted by you and you want to give credit to him?
> Lou
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20150806/msgs/1081305.html
>
Friends,
Be not deceived. For many will post here that there is no religious intolerance posted here or no anti-Semitism. But do the facts agree with such a claim? And how could an opinion be made that there is no religious intolerance when there are facts that prove otherwise?
Let us look at these two posts that could defame Judaism and allowed to be seen as being supportive by Mr. Hsiung and any deputy of record which could lead readers to think that Judaism can be openly ridiculed here by Mr. Hsiung which IMHHHHO is a terrible, is a terrible , is a terrible thing to do. Who wants to give Mr. Hsiung any credit for allowing Judaism to be insulted here?
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20141120/msgs/1074119.html
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20141120/msgs/1074098.html

 

Lou's reply-how iintolerance to Judaism done here

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 7:45:33

In reply to Lou's reply-a credit for Judaism to be insulted?, posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 7:14:01

> > > I would like my opinion to stand on its own. I still support it, but I prefer not to defend it. My opinions are not that important. I would not be offended if you were to disagree with my views or decisions.
> > >
> > >
> > > - Scott
> > Scott,
> > You wrote that you would like your opinion to stand on its own.
> > Your opinion, if allowed to stand as being fact, could serious mislead readers to think that there is no anti-Semitic propaganda being allowed by Mr. Hsiung to be seen as being supportive by him here.
> > The Jews are allowed to be depicted here by Mr. Hsiung as inferior people as they are allowed to be seen as people that are unsaved and worse, that by converting to Christianity, they would be saved. This ancient hatred toward the Jews being allowed to be seen as supportive here by Mr. Hsiung and any deputy of record turns my stomach. It is nothing new,, but an old way to arouse hatred toward the Jews that fostered the crusades, the inquisition, and the holocaust. And for it to be allowed here to stand as being what in Mr. Hsiung's thinking will be good for this community as a whole, and you want readers to give Mr. Hsiung credit for what you say is a forum that does not have religious intolerance to be seen. For me to allow you and Mr. Hsiung to perpetuate any such thing could allow the winds of hatred toward the Jews to sweep through the internet. I have come here to save lives and stop Mr. Hsiung and anyone in concert with him to have anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive here by them. It may take someone greater than me to stop him and his members in concert with him to spread this hatred toward the Jews from here, but until then at least readers could see what is plainly visible as fact, not an opinion.
> > Here is the ancient hatred toward the Jews being allowed to be seen as supportive here and worse that it will be good in Mr. Hsioung's thinking for the community as a whole to see such where it is originally posted. This ancient hatred toward the Jews stands here today as being supportive. I say to you, it is not, and by Mr. Hsiung allowing it to be seen as such, hatred toward the Jews could come from here as a wildfire as it is seen that a psychiatrist is allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as civil by him where it is originally posted by you and you want to give credit to him?
> > Lou
> > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20150806/msgs/1081305.html
> >
> Friends,
> Be not deceived. For many will post here that there is no religious intolerance posted here or no anti-Semitism. But do the facts agree with such a claim? And how could an opinion be made that there is no religious intolerance when there are facts that prove otherwise?
> Let us look at these two posts that could defame Judaism and allowed to be seen as being supportive by Mr. Hsiung and any deputy of record which could lead readers to think that Judaism can be openly ridiculed here by Mr. Hsiung which IMHHHHO is a terrible, is a terrible , is a terrible thing to do. Who wants to give Mr. Hsiung any credit for allowing Judaism to be insulted here?
> Lou
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20141120/msgs/1074119.html
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20141120/msgs/1074098.html

Friends,
If you are swayed by Scott or others to think that there is no religious intolerance here against Judaism, here are some of the tactics used to promote ant-Judaism in a community. You do not have to be a mastermind to implement these tactics against Jews in a community. They are centuries old and well-established by European Fascism to arouse hatred toward the Jews. But it is when these tactics are used by the leader(s) of a community to be advanced as being supportive and that their use will be good in the thinking of those leaders to be good for their community a whole, that could dehumanize Jews which could be such an unsound mental-health practice that IMHO could lead vulnerable people in this community to kill themselves or commit acts of antisemitic violence. This violence here could erupt as inflicting emotional distress upon me as a Jew here trying to stop anti-Semitic propaganda from being seen as being supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record. Hear are some of those tactics. See if you can see them in what I write here.
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20080719/msgs/844279.html

 

Are you tolerant or intolerant of other religions? Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on September 30, 2015, at 8:01:16

In reply to Lou's reply-seen as a credit to Mr Hsiung by you? SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 5:33:31

How much tolerance do you have of a Christian belief in there being one path to salvation? How does this affect your belief system? If you remain faithful Jewish after reading the New Testament, why would you assume that nobody else can? Can you disagree with a tenet of Christianity, yet be tolerant of its existence? You have never demonstrated how that biblical passage regarding salvation through the son and father as hurting you personally. Have you been the subject of violence based upon someone reading those words? If so, then that is an example of intolerance.

> > > > I think it is important to credit Dr. Hsiung for creating a self-moderating website of posting forums that have managed to avoid patent racism, bigotry, and religious intolerance. I think this is the result of the presence of written posting guidelines and a history of adjudications by Dr. Hsiung to demonstrate what "civility" means in the context of posting on this website.

> > I would like my opinion to stand on its own.

> You wrote that you would like your opinion to stand on its own. > Your opinion, if allowed to stand as being fact,

I didn't know that an opinion standing on its own is synonymous with claiming it as being fact. Although my observations over the years have brought me to this conclusion, I leave myself open to alternative opinions.

> could serious mislead readers to think that there is no anti-Semitic propaganda being allowed by Mr. Hsiung to be seen as being supportive by him here.

One problem I see with your phraseology here is that you ponder that there "could" exist a cause and effect without providing empirical evidence that there is. Providing an association would be worth considering as well.

> > I still support it, but I prefer not to defend it. My opinions are not that important. I would not be offended if you were to disagree with my views or decisions.

> The Jews are allowed to be depicted here by Mr. Hsiung as inferior people as they are allowed to be seen as people that are unsaved and worse, that by converting to Christianity, they would be saved.

I request that you provide evidence of someone using the word "inferior" when referring to the Jews.

I know that on the Faith forum, some people have stated that they believe that Christianity is the most accurate of religions and thus believe it to be the one and only true religion. Is this not true of you with Judaism?

Using your own words, define what a Christian believes salvation to be.

I would suggest to you that a dialog includes addressing the questions asked of you as well as those asked by you.

I doubt that Psycho-Babble is immaculate regarding the presence of prejudice and bigotry. I see this only rarely, though. On forums where posts are not deleted as a rule, this is a very civil place to be. I imaging you know this to be true, or you wouldn't be here. I don't think your writing would be tolerated on most other mental health forums. Are you claiming that the moderator agrees with antisemitic posts? Does his refusal to comb through 15 years of posts to find antisemitic posts to delete indicate that he is an antisemite?

I think I know where your intolerance lies regarding the words of the New Testament as the book of faith for Christians. I think I know how you arrived at the conclusion that this book leads to antisemitism. This argument has been made by you for years. Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Things are not the same today as they were yesterday. Mutual tolerance is not only possible, but is extant and growing in the USA. You might do better to preach tolerance rather than speak only of pockets of intolerance.

I find particularly noteworthy your use of the words "could", "can", "might", and "would" to be nothing to supposition to hypothetical conditions. This leads me to believe that you cannot demonstrate connections, but only postulate and theorize them. I use these words, too, when I am unsure of my facts and conclusions, and cannot provide guarantees of accuracy.

One thing that I have a difficult time with is the redundancy to be found in nearly all of your posts. I think you have made your point quite clear. To repeat it over and over again makes me less apt read any of your posts. Speaking only for myself, I do not review the entire 15 year archive looking for evidence of antisemitism. If you have the courage, confront antisemitism in the here and now. This is more important, don't you think.


- Scott

 

Lou's reply- SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 8:45:02

In reply to Are you tolerant or intolerant of other religions? Lou Pilder, posted by SLS on September 30, 2015, at 8:01:16

> How much tolerance do you have of a Christian belief in there being one path to salvation? How does this affect your belief system? If you remain faithful Jewish after reading the New Testament, why would you assume that nobody else can? Can you disagree with a tenet of Christianity, yet be tolerant of its existence? You have never demonstrated how that biblical passage regarding salvation through the son and father as hurting you personally. Have you been the subject of violence based upon someone reading those words? If so, then that is an example of intolerance.
>
> > > > > I think it is important to credit Dr. Hsiung for creating a self-moderating website of posting forums that have managed to avoid patent racism, bigotry, and religious intolerance. I think this is the result of the presence of written posting guidelines and a history of adjudications by Dr. Hsiung to demonstrate what "civility" means in the context of posting on this website.
>
> > > I would like my opinion to stand on its own.
>
> > You wrote that you would like your opinion to stand on its own. > Your opinion, if allowed to stand as being fact,
>
> I didn't know that an opinion standing on its own is synonymous with claiming it as being fact. Although my observations over the years have brought me to this conclusion, I leave myself open to alternative opinions.
>
> > could serious mislead readers to think that there is no anti-Semitic propaganda being allowed by Mr. Hsiung to be seen as being supportive by him here.
>
> One problem I see with your phraseology here is that you ponder that there "could" exist a cause and effect without providing empirical evidence that there is. Providing an association would be worth considering as well.
>
> > > I still support it, but I prefer not to defend it. My opinions are not that important. I would not be offended if you were to disagree with my views or decisions.
>
> > The Jews are allowed to be depicted here by Mr. Hsiung as inferior people as they are allowed to be seen as people that are unsaved and worse, that by converting to Christianity, they would be saved.
>
> I request that you provide evidence of someone using the word "inferior" when referring to the Jews.
>
> I know that on the Faith forum, some people have stated that they believe that Christianity is the most accurate of religions and thus believe it to be the one and only true religion. Is this not true of you with Judaism?
>
> Using your own words, define what a Christian believes salvation to be.
>
> I would suggest to you that a dialog includes addressing the questions asked of you as well as those asked by you.
>
> I doubt that Psycho-Babble is immaculate regarding the presence of prejudice and bigotry. I see this only rarely, though. On forums where posts are not deleted as a rule, this is a very civil place to be. I imaging you know this to be true, or you wouldn't be here. I don't think your writing would be tolerated on most other mental health forums. Are you claiming that the moderator agrees with antisemitic posts? Does his refusal to comb through 15 years of posts to find antisemitic posts to delete indicate that he is an antisemite?
>
> I think I know where your intolerance lies regarding the words of the New Testament as the book of faith for Christians. I think I know how you arrived at the conclusion that this book leads to antisemitism. This argument has been made by you for years. Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Things are not the same today as they were yesterday. Mutual tolerance is not only possible, but is extant and growing in the USA. You might do better to preach tolerance rather than speak only of pockets of intolerance.
>
> I find particularly noteworthy your use of the words "could", "can", "might", and "would" to be nothing to supposition to hypothetical conditions. This leads me to believe that you cannot demonstrate connections, but only postulate and theorize them. I use these words, too, when I am unsure of my facts and conclusions, and cannot provide guarantees of accuracy.
>
> One thing that I have a difficult time with is the redundancy to be found in nearly all of your posts. I think you have made your point quite clear. To repeat it over and over again makes me less apt read any of your posts. Speaking only for myself, I do not review the entire 15 year archive looking for evidence of antisemitism. If you have the courage, confront antisemitism in the here and now. This is more important, don't you think.
>
>
> - Scott

> Scott,
You wrote about Jews being depicted as inferior here.
One post by Mr. Hsiung could lead readers to think that he himself considers Jews to be inferior people on the grounds that he thanks a poster for posting what could be considered to be saying that Christians have a superior religion because their religion has grace and truth and it came by Jesus which could lead readers to think that Judaism is inferior to Christianity because the statement could mean that Judaism does not have grace and truth unless Judaism adopts Jesus into their faith. This could lead readers to think that members of Judaism that do not incorporate Jesus into their faith are inferior people belonging to an inferior religion, lacking grace and truth. This statement by Mr. Hsiung IMHO is a terrible, is a terrible, is terrible thing to do, for readers cold be led to think that Mr. Hsiung is validating that Judaism that does not accept Jesus is an inferior religion which is anti-Semitic on its face as Judaism could be seen as being defamed as lacking grace and truth and Mr. Hsiung says to the poster,[..I think that's good. Thanks...] .
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1068126.html

 

Re: Lou's reply- Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on September 30, 2015, at 12:07:17

In reply to Lou's reply- SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 8:45:02

> You wrote about Jews being depicted as inferior here.
> One post by Mr. Hsiung could lead readers to think that he himself considers Jews to be inferior people on the grounds that he thanks a poster for posting what could be considered to be saying that Christians have a superior religion because their religion has grace and truth and it came by Jesus which could lead readers to think that Judaism is inferior to Christianity because the statement could mean that Judaism does not have grace and truth unless Judaism adopts Jesus into their faith. This could lead readers to think that members of Judaism that do not incorporate Jesus into their faith are inferior people belonging to an inferior religion, lacking grace and truth. This statement by Mr. Hsiung IMHO is a terrible, is a terrible, is terrible thing to do, for readers cold be led to think that Mr. Hsiung is validating that Judaism that does not accept Jesus is an inferior religion which is anti-Semitic on its face as Judaism could be seen as being defamed as lacking grace and truth and Mr. Hsiung says to the

Just a few thoughts.

Perhaps you should offer posts where someone uses the word "inferior" to describe Jews. I see only you using that word when you speculate what others are thinking or "could" be thinking.

Are there people participating on Psycho-Babble right now who you think are antisemetic?

Do you have evidence that anyone has learned antisemitism from the posts of others such as to encourage hatred and the perpetratation of violence against Jews?

You make arguments using logic. Perfect logic can yield wrong answers, especially when the suppositions upon which it is built are erroneous or completely absent.

Tolerance vs intolerance. Are you tolerant fellow?


- Scott

 

Nevermind - sorry SLS

Posted by SLS on September 30, 2015, at 12:37:08

In reply to Re: Lou's reply- Lou Pilder, posted by SLS on September 30, 2015, at 12:07:17

Nevermind.

> Perhaps you should offer posts where someone uses the word "inferior" to describe Jews. I see only you using that word when you speculate what others are thinking or "could" be thinking.

I am sorry for petitioning you to repost the words of others.

Personally, I have never seen such posts.


- Scott

 

Lou's reply SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 16:39:49

In reply to Nevermind - sorry SLS, posted by SLS on September 30, 2015, at 12:37:08

> Nevermind.
>
> > Perhaps you should offer posts where someone uses the word "inferior" to describe Jews. I see only you using that word when you speculate what others are thinking or "could" be thinking.
>
> I am sorry for petitioning you to repost the words of others.
>
> Personally, I have never seen such posts.
>
>
> - Scott

Scott,
{ admin, 428781 ]
Lou

 

What does this quote mean to you? Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on September 30, 2015, at 20:02:33

In reply to Lou's reply SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on September 30, 2015, at 16:39:49

Is there any singular post that upsets you most?

What about the following?

"the way, the truth, and the life -- no one can come to the Father, except through Me."

I can't be sure, but isn't this the tenet of Christianity that you would like to see deleted from the archives?


- Scott

 

Lou's reply-antisemitic propaganda allowed SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on October 1, 2015, at 8:16:54

In reply to What does this quote mean to you? Lou Pilder, posted by SLS on September 30, 2015, at 20:02:33

Scott,
There is no denying that the verse from John 14:6 has been used historically by those that wanted to persecute the Jews to lead their citizens to degrade the Jews as inferior people barred from heaven as in the posts here that I am objecting to that are analogous to what the statement could purport. This includes your telling me to convert to Christianity to be saved and the statement {..no non- Christian will enter heaven...] and others.
The tragic consequences that could come from here by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record allowing members here to post those type of posts along with the posts that accuse Jews of deicide and those posts ridiculing and taunting and mocking me to be seen by them as civil and supportive and will in Mr. Hsiung's thinking be good for his community as a whole where they are originally posted sickens me to vomit.
I do not want them redacted now, for they have been spread for years to homes all over the world to be seen by a psychiatrist as being supportive and will be good in his thinking for his community as a whole. I want them addressed by Mr. Hsiung so that readers could see that they are not supportive by Mr. Hsiung nor will they be good for his community as a whole to be seen as being civil by his thinking. This includes your posts that could lead readers to think that Mr. Hsiung is validating the lie against the Jews that if they convert to Christianity they will be saved which jumps to the conclusion that as Jews they are not saved, which insults Judaism and other non-Christian faiths.
The response from me in this thread is concerning that another poster claims that there is not anti-Semitism here. I will continue to show what is plainly visible in that Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record are allowing members to post anti-Semitic propaganda with impunity while he will prohibit me from posting the foundation of Judaism as revealed to me. That could show to a subset of impartial third-parties that other members could be seen as being in concert with him to defame Judaism while allowing the foundation of hatred toward the Jews to be posted with impunity here. As long as the poster {herpills} and any other poster here posts the claim that there is no anti-Semitism here, I will continue to post what is plainly visible.
Lou

 

Lou's propaganda allowed.

Posted by SLS on October 1, 2015, at 12:40:04

In reply to Lou's reply-antisemitic propaganda allowed SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on October 1, 2015, at 8:16:54

Mr. Pilder.

I no longer consider myself fit to carry on a conversation with you. I am inferior to you.

--------------------------------------

You wrote: "This includes your telling me to convert to Christianity to be saved"

--------------------------------------

I have already apologized to you on two forums for saying this. I also explained to you (and everyone else) that these words were originally meant to be satirical, and to be taken as rhetoric. Here, you betray my trust and compassion.

--------------------------------------------

I wrote: "While we are on the subject of faith in a friendly discourse, let me make it perfectly clear to you that I was not serious when I wrote that you should save yourself by converting to Christianity. It was a rhetorical comment meant to provide satire and sarcasm. I regret posting it. I apologize."

http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/faith/20130321/msgs/1082862.html

--------------------------------------------

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't like that you should think me inferior to you. You don't have to write the same thing several times a day in order for me to have understood your words the first time. I reject your words. I rejected them the first time you wrote them years ago.

You suggest that for one to free their need for drugs and to find paradise, they must believe in what you believe. They must follow the path you lay out for them.

I reject this. I don't believe in your singular path to paradise. You believe that this path has been revealed to you by horsemen angels. You suggest that it is a requirement that one follow no other paths but yours to reach Paradise. No one comes to the Father but through the revelations of Lou Pilder. How does that sound? Familiar?

Because I reject your path to salvation, you must therefore consider me inferior to you. I feel put down by you anytime you write about your revelations and your spiritual path to drug discontinuation and mental wellness.

I no longer feel unfit to carry on a conversation with you. I am not inferior to you. However, I will probably ignore most of your posts; not because they are inferior, but because they are redundant. I am tired of watching you cry false tears.

It's pretty cool when Dr. Bob is absent, isn't it? I can write anything I want to, even when I know it is uncivil. What's the worst thing that can happen? Dr. Bob comes back and gives me a warning. I can write all the uncivil things I want without being blocked. Smart? Yes, Mr. Pilder, you are smart, too.

Let's see. What uncivil thing should I write next?

Regardless of what I think of your mind, it is uncivil of you to continue to post exaggerations and overgeneralizations on the Medication board. You know this be true, and I am insulted by your taking advantage of the current lack of forum moderation

By the way, just because some personages in history have perverted and used as propaganda John 14:6, doesn't make that verse inherently dangerous to Jews.


- Scott

 

Lou's response-ehyholotmoar

Posted by Lou Pilder on October 1, 2015, at 20:26:30

In reply to Lou's propaganda allowed., posted by SLS on October 1, 2015, at 12:40:04

> Mr. Pilder.
>
> I no longer consider myself fit to carry on a conversation with you. I am inferior to you.
>
> --------------------------------------
>
> You wrote: "This includes your telling me to convert to Christianity to be saved"
>
> --------------------------------------
>
> I have already apologized to you on two forums for saying this. I also explained to you (and everyone else) that these words were originally meant to be satirical, and to be taken as rhetoric. Here, you betray my trust and compassion.
>
> --------------------------------------------
>
> I wrote: "While we are on the subject of faith in a friendly discourse, let me make it perfectly clear to you that I was not serious when I wrote that you should save yourself by converting to Christianity. It was a rhetorical comment meant to provide satire and sarcasm. I regret posting it. I apologize."
>
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/faith/20130321/msgs/1082862.html
>
> --------------------------------------------
>
> I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't like that you should think me inferior to you. You don't have to write the same thing several times a day in order for me to have understood your words the first time. I reject your words. I rejected them the first time you wrote them years ago.
>
> You suggest that for one to free their need for drugs and to find paradise, they must believe in what you believe. They must follow the path you lay out for them.
>
> I reject this. I don't believe in your singular path to paradise. You believe that this path has been revealed to you by horsemen angels. You suggest that it is a requirement that one follow no other paths but yours to reach Paradise. No one comes to the Father but through the revelations of Lou Pilder. How does that sound? Familiar?
>
> Because I reject your path to salvation, you must therefore consider me inferior to you. I feel put down by you anytime you write about your revelations and your spiritual path to drug discontinuation and mental wellness.
>
> I no longer feel unfit to carry on a conversation with you. I am not inferior to you. However, I will probably ignore most of your posts; not because they are inferior, but because they are redundant. I am tired of watching you cry false tears.
>
> It's pretty cool when Dr. Bob is absent, isn't it? I can write anything I want to, even when I know it is uncivil. What's the worst thing that can happen? Dr. Bob comes back and gives me a warning. I can write all the uncivil things I want without being blocked. Smart? Yes, Mr. Pilder, you are smart, too.
>
> Let's see. What uncivil thing should I write next?
>
> Regardless of what I think of your mind, it is uncivil of you to continue to post exaggerations and overgeneralizations on the Medication board. You know this be true, and I am insulted by your taking advantage of the current lack of forum moderation
>
> By the way, just because some personages in history have perverted and used as propaganda John 14:6, doesn't make that verse inherently dangerous to Jews.
>
>
> - Scott

Friends,
It is written here that to be free from drugs and find paradise,one has to follow the path that I lay out for them.
The path that I am attempting to show readers here is from a Jewish perspective. This is based on scriptures that the Jews use that have been revealed to me to contain how one can overcome all things. This includes overcoming addiction and depression.
There could be other paths unbeknownst to me that could do the same thing. There are paths of human achievement. But the path that has been revealed to me is by divine accomplishment.
The Jewish perspective tells of a Garden where man was created to live in, free from death. And then death came into the world by the devil in The Great Deception. What I could tell you here is how man could overcome death and return to the green fields that he used to know, and gone will be the dark clouds and the cold winds. For the Sun of righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings to be taken out of the darkness and into a marvelous light.
I am prevented from posting here what could lead you back to the green fields that you used to know, due to the prohibitions posted to me here by Mr. Hsiung. Yet today, anti-Jewish propaganda is allowed to be posted here with impunity by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record.
This is the same tactic used by the devil to deceive Adam and Eve to bring death into the world. You see, the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was poisoned by the devil to cause death to them and their children and their children's children. The poison was upon all mankind from then on and all die from the poison that was in the fruit that they ate.
The devil promised that they would not die if they ate the poison fruit. The devil lied. And today, this same lie is being broadcast to mankind. You can read it in the morning papers, hear it on the radio, drugs will cure your depression, the psychiatrist really knows. We need a good old case of revelation, to put sanity back in our souls, we need a whole lot more of Lou's revelation, and a lot less from the shmoes.
Lou

 

Lou's words could lead to the death of Christians. Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on October 1, 2015, at 20:59:38

In reply to Lou's response-ehyholotmoar, posted by Lou Pilder on October 1, 2015, at 20:26:30

> There could be other paths unbeknownst to me that could do the same thing.

This would indicate that there is no path beknownst to you that could do the same thing.

Since the Christian path is beknownst to you, you therefore reject it.

Thus, your prescription for entering Paradise is to follow you down your path and reject the path of the Christians. Interesting. I believe we have just seen Lou Pilder create an environment that would allow for the emergence of anti-Christianism.

Are you an anti-Christianite, Mr. Pilder? Do you view Christians as being inferior? Have you triggered anti-Christianism here on Psycho-Babble? Your words could result in violence and death being perpetrated against Christians.

Disgusting.


- Scott

 

Lou's reply and warning-The Prince of Death SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on October 2, 2015, at 8:54:12

In reply to Lou's words could lead to the death of Christians. Lou Pilder, posted by SLS on October 1, 2015, at 20:59:38

> > There could be other paths unbeknownst to me that could do the same thing.
>
> This would indicate that there is no path beknownst to you that could do the same thing.
>
> Since the Christian path is beknownst to you, you therefore reject it.
>
> Thus, your prescription for entering Paradise is to follow you down your path and reject the path of the Christians. Interesting. I believe we have just seen Lou Pilder create an environment that would allow for the emergence of anti-Christianism.
>
> Are you an anti-Christianite, Mr. Pilder? Do you view Christians as being inferior? Have you triggered anti-Christianism here on Psycho-Babble? Your words could result in violence and death being perpetrated against Christians.
>
> Disgusting.
>
>
> - Scott

> Friends,
Be not deceived. What Scott has posted about me here could lead to you seeing me in a false light and his words about me could induce hostile and disagreeable feelings and opinions about me that could decrease the respect, regard and confidence in which I am held. This is further dangerous here because Mr. Hsiung is allowing Scott to post such defamation against me here with impunity which could lead a subset of impartial readers to think that Scott and Mr. Hsiung are in concert together to inflict emotional pain upon me here. But worse, you could discard what I post here that IMHO could save your life, prevent addiction and life ruining conditions and save the life of your child if you are trying to make a more-informed decision as to drug your child or not in collaboration with a psychiatrist/doctor. Let us look at what Scott is allowed to post here about me with impunity from Mr. Hsiung and any deputy of record.
Scott writes,[...Since the Christian path is beknownst to you, you therefore reject it...].
Mr. Hsiung calls that a jump to a conclusion. Because I know the Christian path, that does not mean that I reject it, for I never posted that I reject the Christian path. The Christian path could be thought by different people to be different paths. This leads to the question as to what is or is not the Christian path which I have not posted that I reject any of them, for none of them have I posted about. There could be a Christian path that is the same as the Jewish path and it has been revealed to me that there is. But I am prohibited here to post about that due to Mr. Hsiung's prohibitions to me here.
Scott goes on to write that I reject the path of Christians. That is a false statement about me, for I have not posted that I reject the path of Christians, for it has been revealed to me that Christians are Jews. You may be dismayed at my statement here but if the prohibitions to me by Mr. Hsiung were nit here, I could make this abundantly clear and IMHO that could save lives and I would be better able to show you how poisonous Scott's statements here about me are.
You see, Scott is accusing me with impunity from Mr. Hsiung. This could put me in a false light here as Scott is allowed to post what could be thought by a subset of readers o be against Judaism, which is what anti-Semitism is. Jews do not advocate violence and death to Christians as Scott falsely writes his last statement against me here, [...Your words could result in violence and death being perpetrated against Christians...]. The statement could lead readers to have hatred induced into them against Jews by them believing the lie against me as Mr. Hsiung allows the lie about me to be seen as being supportive by him, since being supportive takes precedence and posters are to be civil at all times. And worse, it will be good for Mr. Hsiung's community as a whole in his thinking for these horrible accusations against me by Scott being allowed to stand.
You see, it has been revealed to me that there is a Christian path that leads to life forever more, and to accuse me here of saying that there is not that path, to be allowed by Mr. Hsiung to stand, could lead vulnerable readers to hate Jews.
The tragedy here is that anti-Semitic propaganda is allowed to be seen by Mr. Hsiung as being supportive here. It has been revealed to me that is not Christians that promulgate anti-Semitic propaganda, but the devil, the Prince of this world, the God of this world, The Prince of Death. Who will you follow?
Lou

 

Lou's reply and warning-The Great Deception

Posted by Lou Pilder on October 2, 2015, at 15:35:12

In reply to Lou's reply and warning-The Prince of Death SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on October 2, 2015, at 8:54:12

> > > There could be other paths unbeknownst to me that could do the same thing.
> >
> > This would indicate that there is no path beknownst to you that could do the same thing.
> >
> > Since the Christian path is beknownst to you, you therefore reject it.
> >
> > Thus, your prescription for entering Paradise is to follow you down your path and reject the path of the Christians. Interesting. I believe we have just seen Lou Pilder create an environment that would allow for the emergence of anti-Christianism.
> >
> > Are you an anti-Christianite, Mr. Pilder? Do you view Christians as being inferior? Have you triggered anti-Christianism here on Psycho-Babble? Your words could result in violence and death being perpetrated against Christians.
> >
> > Disgusting.
> >
> >
> > - Scott
>
> > Friends,
> Be not deceived. What Scott has posted about me here could lead to you seeing me in a false light and his words about me could induce hostile and disagreeable feelings and opinions about me that could decrease the respect, regard and confidence in which I am held. This is further dangerous here because Mr. Hsiung is allowing Scott to post such defamation against me here with impunity which could lead a subset of impartial readers to think that Scott and Mr. Hsiung are in concert together to inflict emotional pain upon me here. But worse, you could discard what I post here that IMHO could save your life, prevent addiction and life ruining conditions and save the life of your child if you are trying to make a more-informed decision as to drug your child or not in collaboration with a psychiatrist/doctor. Let us look at what Scott is allowed to post here about me with impunity from Mr. Hsiung and any deputy of record.
> Scott writes,[...Since the Christian path is beknownst to you, you therefore reject it...].
> Mr. Hsiung calls that a jump to a conclusion. Because I know the Christian path, that does not mean that I reject it, for I never posted that I reject the Christian path. The Christian path could be thought by different people to be different paths. This leads to the question as to what is or is not the Christian path which I have not posted that I reject any of them, for none of them have I posted about. There could be a Christian path that is the same as the Jewish path and it has been revealed to me that there is. But I am prohibited here to post about that due to Mr. Hsiung's prohibitions to me here.
> Scott goes on to write that I reject the path of Christians. That is a false statement about me, for I have not posted that I reject the path of Christians, for it has been revealed to me that Christians are Jews. You may be dismayed at my statement here but if the prohibitions to me by Mr. Hsiung were nit here, I could make this abundantly clear and IMHO that could save lives and I would be better able to show you how poisonous Scott's statements here about me are.
> You see, Scott is accusing me with impunity from Mr. Hsiung. This could put me in a false light here as Scott is allowed to post what could be thought by a subset of readers o be against Judaism, which is what anti-Semitism is. Jews do not advocate violence and death to Christians as Scott falsely writes his last statement against me here, [...Your words could result in violence and death being perpetrated against Christians...]. The statement could lead readers to have hatred induced into them against Jews by them believing the lie against me as Mr. Hsiung allows the lie about me to be seen as being supportive by him, since being supportive takes precedence and posters are to be civil at all times. And worse, it will be good for Mr. Hsiung's community as a whole in his thinking for these horrible accusations against me by Scott being allowed to stand.
> You see, it has been revealed to me that there is a Christian path that leads to life forever more, and to accuse me here of saying that there is not that path, to be allowed by Mr. Hsiung to stand, could lead vulnerable readers to hate Jews.
> The tragedy here is that anti-Semitic propaganda is allowed to be seen by Mr. Hsiung as being supportive here. It has been revealed to me that is not Christians that promulgate anti-Semitic propaganda, but the devil, the Prince of this world, the God of this world, The Prince of Death. Who will you follow?
> Lou
>
> Friends,
Be not deceived. It has been revealed to me that The Path to life forever more is available to all. In The Garden, Adam and Eve were not Jews or Christians. Adam was created out of the dust of the ground and then God breathed into Adam the breath of life. That breath came from God and not from the atmosphere. It was God-breath that
gave Adam a spirit, so that man was a spiritual being which could live forever. This spirit from God can be put back into you so that one becomes a being like Adam again to be able to live forever instead of perishing. For Adam had that spirit taken away by the drug that was in the fruit put there by the devil that God said not to eat or they would die. And the drug not only causes death, it is addicting.
The revelation given to me tells how you can receive that spirit back from God to overcome all things. The spirit is given in portions, not all at once. This revelation was given to the Jew first. I have come here to tell you how you can receive the spirit of God, called the Holy Spirit, for there are other spirits from the devil. And they can come into you from drugs. Antisemitism is from the devil, for if the devil could get you to hate Jews, then you could hate God, for salvation is of the Jews and you could be deceived. You see, we, the Jews, are chosen. Chosen to bring salvation to you as priests of the mysteries of The Kingdom of God that have been revealed to me.
Lou

 

Attempted deception through obfuscation. Watch. Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on October 3, 2015, at 8:03:50

In reply to Lou's reply and warning-The Great Deception, posted by Lou Pilder on October 2, 2015, at 15:35:12

Okay, then.

Let us be clear and not jump to conclusions.

Lou: Can one reach the paradise that you speak of by accepting Jesus as the Christ, Lord and Savior?


- Scott


Go forward in thread:


Show another thread

URL of post in thread:


Psycho-Babble Administration | Extras | FAQ


[dr. bob] Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD, bob@dr-bob.org

Script revised: February 4, 2008
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/cgi-bin/pb/mget.pl
Copyright 2006-17 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.