Psycho-Babble Administration Thread 1082411

Shown: posts 1 to 9 of 9. This is the beginning of the thread.

 

Lou's urgent action for Mr.Hsung to take

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 12, 2015, at 22:30:11

Mr. Hsiung,
Promotion of a drug in any media is regulated by the FDA rules which posters here are not compliant with. The rules protect citizens so that they could not be misled to believe the drugs are safer than presented here by your posters. Deaths could result by people beliveing false and misleading statements that leave out the consequences that the drug could inflict and are then lead falsely to believe that there are no risks at all when taking these drugs promoted here that could cause life-ruining conditions, addictions and death. If you could post answers to the following, then I could have the opportunity to respond according. True or False
I allow the posts because, Lou;
A. I see the number of people killed by the drugs by me not being compliant with the FDA rules to be small, even though I have no rational basis to think that, so I will allow this to go on.
B. The deaths that come from here have nothing to do with my goals to do what will be good for my community as a whole, so I will continue to allow posters to be non-compliant with the FDA rules.
C. I do take responsibility for my policies here, but all the FDA can do is mail me a warning letter.
D. If I was compliant with the FDA rules, the members that have been killed by these drugs here could still be alive, but so what, for if I was to admonish the poster that did not comply with the FDA rules for promoting a drug, that poster could feel too bad which is a worse consequence than the deaths of readers by thinking these drugs are safer than they rally are.
E. It is supportive to allow posters to not be compliant with the FDA rules, for the Golden Rule says so.
F. I agree with you, Lou, so I will require posters to be compliant with the FDA rules.
Lou

 

Nothing urgent.

Posted by SLS on September 13, 2015, at 6:32:44

In reply to Lou's urgent action for Mr.Hsung to take, posted by Lou Pilder on September 12, 2015, at 22:30:11

I may be mistaken, but I believe the only agents required to conform with the type of FDA requirements you speak of are the pharmaceutical companies themselves once the drug and its package label are approved.

:-)


- Scott

 

Lous reply-their blood SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 13, 2015, at 9:27:05

In reply to Nothing urgent., posted by SLS on September 13, 2015, at 6:32:44

> I may be mistaken, but I believe the only agents required to conform with the type of FDA requirements you speak of are the pharmaceutical companies themselves once the drug and its package label are approved.
>
> :-)
>
>
> - Scott

Scott,
Who sponsors the promotion of the drugs here? And to whom does the arm of the FDA reach?
You see, you are a third party allowed by Mr. Hsiung to promote drugs without also stating the risks that the drugs have and that could deceive and mislead readers to think that the drugs you promote here are safer than they really are. And worse, since you do not post the list of adverse reactions that could follow from the taking of the drugs, readers could be misled to think that there are no risks at all in taking the drugs as material facts are left out completly. This could result in the taker of the drugs to have life-ruining conditions, addiction and death, not only to them, but the homicidal urges that the drugs could induce could cause the deaths of innocent people. And worse, mothers could be misled by you to drug their child into a lifetime of misery from the drugs and could culminate in the death of their child to suffer a horrible death by them.
You are allowed to be a third party transmittal of the promotion of the drugs by Mr. Hsiung. You are used as what is supportive by him which could make him the sponsor of you that promotes the drugs. The fact that he is a psychiatrist changes the perspective to readers because they could accept your promotion of these drugs as being promoted by the psychiatrist as you being his arm and spokesperson for the drugs without the full disclosure that the drugs could induce life-ruining conditions, addiction and death. Readers could see that you and Mr. Hsiung are in concert with one another to promote drugs without disclosing the risks and mislead readers into their deaths. As to if the FDA allows you and Mr. Hsiung to have this partnership, that is not my concern. My concern is to stop the deaths that could come from this site by the promotion of these drugs as being safer than the really are. I may not be able to stop you and Mr. Hsiung from doing this where readers could suffer a horrible death by the drugs, but the blood of those killed by the drugs that are promoted here without the disclaimers as to their risks, the blood of those killed will not be upon me.
Lou

 

You are certainly fearless. Is that always smart? (nm) Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on September 13, 2015, at 16:14:23

In reply to Lous reply-their blood SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on September 13, 2015, at 9:27:05

 

Lou's reply to Scott-see you one more time again

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 14, 2015, at 5:37:04

In reply to Lous reply-their blood SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on September 13, 2015, at 9:27:05

> > I may be mistaken, but I believe the only agents required to conform with the type of FDA requirements you speak of are the pharmaceutical companies themselves once the drug and its package label are approved.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> >
> > - Scott
>
> Scott,
> Who sponsors the promotion of the drugs here? And to whom does the arm of the FDA reach?
> You see, you are a third party allowed by Mr. Hsiung to promote drugs without also stating the risks that the drugs have and that could deceive and mislead readers to think that the drugs you promote here are safer than they really are. And worse, since you do not post the list of adverse reactions that could follow from the taking of the drugs, readers could be misled to think that there are no risks at all in taking the drugs as material facts are left out completly. This could result in the taker of the drugs to have life-ruining conditions, addiction and death, not only to them, but the homicidal urges that the drugs could induce could cause the deaths of innocent people. And worse, mothers could be misled by you to drug their child into a lifetime of misery from the drugs and could culminate in the death of their child to suffer a horrible death by them.
> You are allowed to be a third party transmittal of the promotion of the drugs by Mr. Hsiung. You are used as what is supportive by him which could make him the sponsor of you that promotes the drugs. The fact that he is a psychiatrist changes the perspective to readers because they could accept your promotion of these drugs as being promoted by the psychiatrist as you being his arm and spokesperson for the drugs without the full disclosure that the drugs could induce life-ruining conditions, addiction and death. Readers could see that you and Mr. Hsiung are in concert with one another to promote drugs without disclosing the risks and mislead readers into their deaths. As to if the FDA allows you and Mr. Hsiung to have this partnership, that is not my concern. My concern is to stop the deaths that could come from this site by the promotion of these drugs as being safer than the really are. I may not be able to stop you and Mr. Hsiung from doing this where readers could suffer a horrible death by the drugs, but the blood of those killed by the drugs that are promoted here without the disclaimers as to their risks, the blood of those killed will not be upon me.
> Lou

Scott,
You wrote as to if it is smart for me to be fearless here. If I want to save lives here, I need to educate readers as to what you are doing and what Mr. Hsiung is doing and what you are both doing in concert so that readers are not misled to think that the drugs promoted here are safer than they really are because material facts are allowed by Mr. Hsiung to be left out completely contrary to the FDA rules for promoting drugs. By those facts being allowed to be left out here, readers could be led to their deaths by thinking that it is supportive by Mr. Hsiung for the drugs to be promoted here without following the FDA rules which could allow readers to think that the drugs are safer than they really are.
It will take someone greater than me to stop you and Mr.Hsiung from promoting drugs that could induce life-ruining conditions, addiction and death without being compliant with the FDA rules.
This is not a level playing field for me here, for I am under great prohibitions here from Mr. Hsiung where others are not. You can post harmful messages here about me with impunity so that they decrease the respect, regard and confidence in which I am held which could cause readers to ignore what I post here. By mothers seeing your posts against me and your post that portrays Jews as inferior to Christians as Jews are unsaved and if they convert to Christianity they will be saved, that tactic to defame Jews has been used for centuries and has resulted in millions of Jews being killed. It is a powerful influence to vulnerable readers to see a psychiatrist allow you to post that against Jews with impunity, and worse, he says that if he leaves those type of statements to be seen as supportive by him, he is doing such so that it will be good for his community as a whole, so he thinks. That type of thinking has been used to justify slavery, infanticide, discrimination, segregation and genocide and all other crimes against humanity. But people can awake and see the horror of death that has come from that type of thinking to justify crimes against humanity. And some day it is my great conviction that it will be seen here what is plainly visible and the eyes will be opened by those deceived by that the rules by the FDA are not being complied with here in the promotion of these drugs that could lead to children killing themselves and others. And it has been revealed to me that those killed by the drugs here that you promote without posting material facts that could mislead readers to their deaths, will see you one more time again.
Lou

 

Libel? Lou Pilder

Posted by SLS on September 14, 2015, at 6:42:02

In reply to Lou's reply to Scott-see you one more time again, posted by Lou Pilder on September 14, 2015, at 5:37:04

In your opinion, do Dr. Hsiung and I have a case against you for libel?

You profess to know the law. I have not yet consulted an attorney. I was hoping you could investigate this for me.

This is not a threat nor a bluff. It is an initial appraisal of your behavior. It seems to have all of the elements necessary to pursue a law suit from what I have read. It might be difficult for me to find an attorney to take my case pro-bono, but your insistence on escalating your defamatory rhetoric about me is beginning to motivate me to search for one.

Enjoy yourself.


- Scott

 

Lou's reply-libel of the Jews SLS

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 14, 2015, at 8:09:54

In reply to Libel? Lou Pilder, posted by SLS on September 14, 2015, at 6:42:02

> In your opinion, do Dr. Hsiung and I have a case against you for libel?
>
> You profess to know the law. I have not yet consulted an attorney. I was hoping you could investigate this for me.
>
> This is not a threat nor a bluff. It is an initial appraisal of your behavior. It seems to have all of the elements necessary to pursue a law suit from what I have read. It might be difficult for me to find an attorney to take my case pro-bono, but your insistence on escalating your defamatory rhetoric about me is beginning to motivate me to search for one.
>
> Enjoy yourself.
>
>
> - Scott

Scott,
You wrote,[...enjoy yourself...].
It is no great enjoyment to try to get you and Mr. Hsiung to be compliant with the rules of the FDA when drugs are being promoted here by you and him without listing the consequences that could befall the taker of these drugs and that material facts are left out which could lead readers to think that the drugs are safer than they really are and be killed by the drugs, or get a life-ruining condition or addiction.
Trying to stop you and Mr. Hsiung from allowing these drugs to be promoted without listing the adverse effects that could mislead readers to think that the drugs are safer than they really are, is something that I am trying to get Mr. Hsiung to do even if the FDA exempts him from their rules concerning the promotion of drugs, for Mr. Hsiung states that what he is doing is supportive for being supportive takes precedence according to him. And by him allowing you to post without his sanction to your post where it is originally posted as me being a Jew I am to save myself first if I convert to Christianity I will be saved, which makes the conclusion that Jews are not saved as being a Jew.
By the fact that I am a Jew, your post could decrease the respect, regard and confidence in which I am held and induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings toward me and then Jews could be seen as inferior people here as not having the equal protection of the rules here, and become victims of posts in violation of the rule of not posting what could put down those of other faiths. Then readers could be swayed to ignore what I post here which could cause them to disregard the warnings that I give about the material facts that are left out by those that promote these drugs here and readers could think that they a safer than they really are and be killed by the drug or the person could take their own life as suicidal urges could be brought on by the drugs all of which is usually left out by the promoters of these drugs here and Mr. Hsuing does not post what the FDA requires even if he is exempt from their rules.
The libel, if any here, as I see it, is against me and the Jews, for by Mr. Hsiung allowing years of anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as supportive and you to post what could cause readers to ignore me because I am a Jew and not saved (according to you) and could be seen as being validated by Mr. Hsiung since he refuses to post his tag line to your post to be civil. I consider that to have the potential to foster hatred toward the Jews and me as a Jew here. And readers could see a partnership between you and Mr. Hsiung because of that, because Mr. Hsiung says that if he allows it to be seen as civil, he is allowing it so that it will be good in his thinking for his community as a whole. What is done puts me in a false light here to be seen as an outsider, unsaved, and other Jews also because they are Jews. I will continue to try to stop all of you that want to mislead people to take these drugs without posting the adverse consequences and leaving out material facts and I will also continue to try to get Mr. Hsiung to act on my notifications in particular those that contain antisemitic propaganda either by you or anyone else.
Lou

 

Lou's reply-inphlikemoe

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 14, 2015, at 8:48:18

In reply to Lou's reply-libel of the Jews SLS, posted by Lou Pilder on September 14, 2015, at 8:09:54

> > In your opinion, do Dr. Hsiung and I have a case against you for libel?
> >
> > You profess to know the law. I have not yet consulted an attorney. I was hoping you could investigate this for me.
> >
> > This is not a threat nor a bluff. It is an initial appraisal of your behavior. It seems to have all of the elements necessary to pursue a law suit from what I have read. It might be difficult for me to find an attorney to take my case pro-bono, but your insistence on escalating your defamatory rhetoric about me is beginning to motivate me to search for one.
> >
> > Enjoy yourself.
> >
> >
> > - Scott
>
> Scott,
> You wrote,[...enjoy yourself...].
> It is no great enjoyment to try to get you and Mr. Hsiung to be compliant with the rules of the FDA when drugs are being promoted here by you and him without listing the consequences that could befall the taker of these drugs and that material facts are left out which could lead readers to think that the drugs are safer than they really are and be killed by the drugs, or get a life-ruining condition or addiction.
> Trying to stop you and Mr. Hsiung from allowing these drugs to be promoted without listing the adverse effects that could mislead readers to think that the drugs are safer than they really are, is something that I am trying to get Mr. Hsiung to do even if the FDA exempts him from their rules concerning the promotion of drugs, for Mr. Hsiung states that what he is doing is supportive for being supportive takes precedence according to him. And by him allowing you to post without his sanction to your post where it is originally posted as me being a Jew I am to save myself first if I convert to Christianity I will be saved, which makes the conclusion that Jews are not saved as being a Jew.
> By the fact that I am a Jew, your post could decrease the respect, regard and confidence in which I am held and induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings toward me and then Jews could be seen as inferior people here as not having the equal protection of the rules here, and become victims of posts in violation of the rule of not posting what could put down those of other faiths. Then readers could be swayed to ignore what I post here which could cause them to disregard the warnings that I give about the material facts that are left out by those that promote these drugs here and readers could think that they a safer than they really are and be killed by the drug or the person could take their own life as suicidal urges could be brought on by the drugs all of which is usually left out by the promoters of these drugs here and Mr. Hsuing does not post what the FDA requires even if he is exempt from their rules.
> The libel, if any here, as I see it, is against me and the Jews, for by Mr. Hsiung allowing years of anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as supportive and you to post what could cause readers to ignore me because I am a Jew and not saved (according to you) and could be seen as being validated by Mr. Hsiung since he refuses to post his tag line to your post to be civil. I consider that to have the potential to foster hatred toward the Jews and me as a Jew here. And readers could see a partnership between you and Mr. Hsiung because of that, because Mr. Hsiung says that if he allows it to be seen as civil, he is allowing it so that it will be good in his thinking for his community as a whole. What is done puts me in a false light here to be seen as an outsider, unsaved, and other Jews also because they are Jews. I will continue to try to stop all of you that want to mislead people to take these drugs without posting the adverse consequences and leaving out material facts and I will also continue to try to get Mr. Hsiung to act on my notifications in particular those that contain antisemitic propaganda either by you or anyone else.
> Lou

Scott,
To depict me in the false light of a person as you describe me in the following post is allowed by Mr. Hsiung for you to do so. Readers could see a collaboration between you and him to emotional distress me by falsely depicting me as in the following post by you. This could also cause me to be a victim of antisemitic violence as I am can be seen as unworthy of being entitled to the equal protection of the rules here as your post against my character is allowed to be seen as civil and supportive and in Mr. Hsiung's thinking will be good for his community a whole. Both of you are wrong.
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20150806/msgs/1081320.html

 

Lou's reply-anti-Semitic slur being allowed

Posted by Lou Pilder on September 14, 2015, at 14:56:23

In reply to Lou's reply-inphlikemoe, posted by Lou Pilder on September 14, 2015, at 8:48:18

> > > In your opinion, do Dr. Hsiung and I have a case against you for libel?
> > >
> > > You profess to know the law. I have not yet consulted an attorney. I was hoping you could investigate this for me.
> > >
> > > This is not a threat nor a bluff. It is an initial appraisal of your behavior. It seems to have all of the elements necessary to pursue a law suit from what I have read. It might be difficult for me to find an attorney to take my case pro-bono, but your insistence on escalating your defamatory rhetoric about me is beginning to motivate me to search for one.
> > >
> > > Enjoy yourself.
> > >
> > >
> > > - Scott
> >
> > Scott,
> > You wrote,[...enjoy yourself...].
> > It is no great enjoyment to try to get you and Mr. Hsiung to be compliant with the rules of the FDA when drugs are being promoted here by you and him without listing the consequences that could befall the taker of these drugs and that material facts are left out which could lead readers to think that the drugs are safer than they really are and be killed by the drugs, or get a life-ruining condition or addiction.
> > Trying to stop you and Mr. Hsiung from allowing these drugs to be promoted without listing the adverse effects that could mislead readers to think that the drugs are safer than they really are, is something that I am trying to get Mr. Hsiung to do even if the FDA exempts him from their rules concerning the promotion of drugs, for Mr. Hsiung states that what he is doing is supportive for being supportive takes precedence according to him. And by him allowing you to post without his sanction to your post where it is originally posted as me being a Jew I am to save myself first if I convert to Christianity I will be saved, which makes the conclusion that Jews are not saved as being a Jew.
> > By the fact that I am a Jew, your post could decrease the respect, regard and confidence in which I am held and induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings toward me and then Jews could be seen as inferior people here as not having the equal protection of the rules here, and become victims of posts in violation of the rule of not posting what could put down those of other faiths. Then readers could be swayed to ignore what I post here which could cause them to disregard the warnings that I give about the material facts that are left out by those that promote these drugs here and readers could think that they a safer than they really are and be killed by the drug or the person could take their own life as suicidal urges could be brought on by the drugs all of which is usually left out by the promoters of these drugs here and Mr. Hsuing does not post what the FDA requires even if he is exempt from their rules.
> > The libel, if any here, as I see it, is against me and the Jews, for by Mr. Hsiung allowing years of anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as supportive and you to post what could cause readers to ignore me because I am a Jew and not saved (according to you) and could be seen as being validated by Mr. Hsiung since he refuses to post his tag line to your post to be civil. I consider that to have the potential to foster hatred toward the Jews and me as a Jew here. And readers could see a partnership between you and Mr. Hsiung because of that, because Mr. Hsiung says that if he allows it to be seen as civil, he is allowing it so that it will be good in his thinking for his community as a whole. What is done puts me in a false light here to be seen as an outsider, unsaved, and other Jews also because they are Jews. I will continue to try to stop all of you that want to mislead people to take these drugs without posting the adverse consequences and leaving out material facts and I will also continue to try to get Mr. Hsiung to act on my notifications in particular those that contain antisemitic propaganda either by you or anyone else.
> > Lou
>
> Scott,
> To depict me in the false light of a person as you describe me in the following post is allowed by Mr. Hsiung for you to do so. Readers could see a collaboration between you and him to emotional distress me by falsely depicting me as in the following post by you. This could also cause me to be a victim of antisemitic violence as I am can be seen as unworthy of being entitled to the equal protection of the rules here as your post against my character is allowed to be seen as civil and supportive and in Mr. Hsiung's thinking will be good for his community a whole. Both of you are wrong.
> Lou
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20150806/msgs/1081320.html

Scott,
Here you use a racial slur against my character calling me a "pariah". This use by you that decreases the respect regard and confidence in which I am held and can induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings toward me, is all allowed by Mr. Hsiung for you to post name-calling with impunity here. The fact that Mr. Hsiung allows you to post the anti-Semitic slur about my character here can lead readers to think that he is validating the anti-Semitic hate posted by you so that readers could think that you and him are in concert with each other to decrease the respect of me here as a Jew as the use of pariah can echo old antisemitic stereotypes when Jews were expelled from countries as the historical record shows. And today, Israel is referred by anti-Semites as a pariah state, and the citizens also.
And worse, you can influence mothers to not read and ignore what I post by posting the badge of shame upon me as being a pariah, all with Mr. Hsiung's acceptance as that it s supportive in his thinking and it will be good for his community as a whole. That shows a conscious attempt to defame the Jews as me as a Jew being allowed to be labeled as a pariah by you, and Mr. Hsiung. It is not you and Mr. Hsiung being libeled here, but me and the Jews. And for all those mothers that follow you to ignore me and drug their child without reading my posts, if they die from the drugs their blood will not be upon me.
Lou


This is the end of the thread.


Show another thread

URL of post in thread:


Psycho-Babble Administration | Extras | FAQ


[dr. bob] Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD, bob@dr-bob.org

Script revised: February 4, 2008
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/cgi-bin/pb/mget.pl
Copyright 2006-17 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.