Psycho-Babble Administration Thread 1080190

Shown: posts 1 to 20 of 20. This is the beginning of the thread.

 

Lou's reminder to Mr. Hsiung-7ADD

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 3, 2015, at 19:04:10

Mr. Hsiung,
There are 7 additional outstanding notifications from me.
Lou Pilder

 

Re: Lou's reminder to Mr. Hsiung-7ADD

Posted by alexandra_k on July 4, 2015, at 2:21:17

In reply to Lou's reminder to Mr. Hsiung-7ADD, posted by Lou Pilder on July 3, 2015, at 19:04:10

yes, i agree, it is time for you to check back in

 

Lou's warning-psuhpoart alexandra_k

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 5, 2015, at 8:35:48

In reply to Re: Lou's reminder to Mr. Hsiung-7ADD, posted by alexandra_k on July 4, 2015, at 2:21:17

> yes, i agree, it is time for you to check back in

Friends,
Many of you already know that I am trying to save lives, prevent life-ruining conditions and addictions here. One of the policies here to do that is to use the notification system provided here by Mr. Hsiung. But when Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record are deliberately indifferent to my notifications, the indifference allows the consequences to flourish here which could lead to the injuries or deaths of readers.
Many of you already know that Mr. Hsiung has stated here that he will act on notifications from readers but that he will not act on mine because he says that by leaving my notifications outstanding, it will not only be good for him, but also will be good in his thinking for his community as a whole. That type of thinking has been used by those that wanted to justify slavery. And to justify genocide. And to justify infanticide. And to justify discrimination. And when Mr. Hsiung posts the swastika here, which is a symbol of hatred toward the Jews being advocated as being state-sponsored by those that display the swastika, a subset of readers could have in their thinking a connection between Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record denying me equal protection of his rules here by leaving my notifications for years to be outstanding.
You can see posts that stand to be considered to be supportive by Mr. Hsiung because they are without sanction that can be seen where they are originally posted by him or any deputy of his. For Mr. Hsiung states that being supportive takes precedence. By refusing to honor his own policy to me the Jewish poster here trying to eradicate the poison of hatred toward the Jews being allowed to be seen as supportive here by Mr. Hsiung, you could be persuaded to think that anti-Semitism is supportive and act out hatred toward the Jews because you see a psychiatrist refusing to honor his own policy by leaving my notifications outstanding here. There is much more to this and as I look out here and see the hatred of the Jews being promulgated as being supportive including the display of the swastika by Mr. Hsiung, it turns my stomach. This site is for support? Support of what?
Lou

 

Re: Lou's warning-psuhpoart

Posted by alexandra_k on July 5, 2015, at 18:57:31

In reply to Lou's warning-psuhpoart alexandra_k, posted by Lou Pilder on July 5, 2015, at 8:35:48

I don't know, Lou.

But I wish he would post the odd thing occasionally. Makes it easier for me to pretend he reads my posts / cares.

 

Lou's reply-

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 5, 2015, at 19:35:02

In reply to Re: Lou's warning-psuhpoart, posted by alexandra_k on July 5, 2015, at 18:57:31

> I don't know, Lou.
>
> But I wish he would post the odd thing occasionally. Makes it easier for me to pretend he reads my posts / cares.

Alexandra_k,
You wrote,[...I don't know, Lou...].
What is it that you do not know?
Lou

 

Re: Lou's reply-

Posted by alexandra_k on July 5, 2015, at 23:04:37

In reply to Lou's reply-, posted by Lou Pilder on July 5, 2015, at 19:35:02

I meant something like 'I don't know that I agree with you'. I don't see the anti-semitic things on the boards that you seem to. And even if I did I wouldn't think that Bob leaving them on the boards meant that he agreed with them.

But I think it is nice that you give him something to do :-) Some reason to come back.

 

Lou's reply-antisemitic statements being allowed alexandra_k

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 6, 2015, at 6:21:57

In reply to Re: Lou's reply-, posted by alexandra_k on July 5, 2015, at 23:04:37

> I meant something like 'I don't know that I agree with you'. I don't see the anti-semitic things on the boards that you seem to. And even if I did I wouldn't think that Bob leaving them on the boards meant that he agreed with them.
>
> But I think it is nice that you give him something to do :-) Some reason to come back.

Alexandra,
You wrote,[...I don't see the anti-Semitic things on the boards that you see...].
They are plainly visible. Anything that is {against the Jew} is what is considered by definition to be anti-Semitic, in particular but not limited to policies here that are against the Jew which are anti-Semitic policies carried out by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and those members in concert with them.
One such policy is that Mr. Hsiung states that he will not act on notifications from me, but will act on those from other members. The policy allows Mr. Hsiung to have statements that put down Jews to remain to be seen unsanctioned. The policy denies me equal protection of his rules which is known as discrimination just as if a city denied a Jew equal protection of its laws to a Jewish person that called the police because someone was throwing stones at their house.
Mr. Hsiung admits that harm could come to me by allowing anti-Semitic statements to be seen as supportive by him here. That could show his intent to inflict emotional distress upon me by allowing others here to post anti-Semitic propaganda with impunity while I am under many prohibitions by him that prevent me from posting my own repudiation to the anti-Semitic propaganda allowed to be seen as supportive by him.
In that he allows{ No non-Christian will..}, which is analogous to {No Jew will or No Islamic person will or only Christians will}, insults all religions that have in their faith that they {can} enter heaven without being a Christian. The insult to Judaism in the statement being allowed to be seen as supportive where it is originally posted, is anti-Semitic on its face because it puts down the faith of Jews which is against his own rules here to post. He does say that he could post that the statement is against his rules where the post is originally posted, but refuses to do so which allows the statement to have the potential to arouse anti-Semitic feelings as readers could think that the psychiatrist is validating the hatred toward the Jews that historically has been used by the statement. His self-made justification for allowing it to stand un repudiated is that he does not have to post a repudiation to the statement because he posted a repudiation to a not-so-known vulgar word in the post. He says that there is an invisible sanction to the statement as what he calls an indirect sanction, if there is any such thing. The rule here is that readers can know it if it is seen, and there is not sanction to the statement that can be seen and even so, he refuses to post a disclaimer to the statement where it is originally posted that he does not consider the statement to be supportive. His other self-made justification for allowing the statement to be seen unsanctioned is that if he did sanction it, the poster could feel too bad. But he admits that he could post a repudiation to it without the poster feeling too bad but refuses to do so. This allows a subset of readers to think that Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record are ratifying the hatred toward the Jews and others that could be depicted in the statement as being inferior to Christians as Christians can enter heaven but no non-Christian can enter heaven according to the statement. That puts down Jews which is an anti-Semitic statement being allowed to be seen as supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record.
If my notifications were acted on, then I could expose the hatred toward the Jews that is being allowed to be promulgated here as being seen as supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record. The policy of him allowing himself to not act on my notification allows the anti-Semitic propaganda to flourish from here. If a town refused to act on a Jewish person's call to stop people from throwing stones at their house, the town would be considered to be an anti-Semitic town by denying the Jew equal protection of its laws. Here, not only has Mr. Hsiung stated that he can not act on my notifications, he goes on to say that it will be *good* in his vision of his future community to not act on them for the whole of his community and himself. That poison of hate to have a policy that denies a Jew equal protection of the laws is an anti-Semitic policy on its face as history records what the *good* was in countries that denied Jews the equal protection of its laws. You say that you don't see the anti-Semitism as I see it here. Maybe you think also that it is supportive to allow to be seen where the statement is originally posted as supportive here, [No non-Christian will...]?
Lou

 

Re: Lou's reply-antisemitic statements being allowed

Posted by alexandra_k on July 6, 2015, at 18:30:58

In reply to Lou's reply-antisemitic statements being allowed alexandra_k, posted by Lou Pilder on July 6, 2015, at 6:21:57

I haven't read ALL the posts admittedly.

You said something about 'no non-christian will'.

I don't see that as anti-semitic.

I'm an athiest. Which makes me a non-christian. Agnostics are also non-christian. I think that Buddists and Hindus and so on are also non-christian.

Again, I'm sure that Dr Bob lets a lot of stuff that he believes to be false stay up on these boards because he isn't the truth police. People probably say all kinds of things that he believes to be false about medications and politics and maybe even sometimes about non-christians.

But I guess this has been said before.

 

Re: Lou's reply-antisemitic statements being allowed

Posted by alexandra_k on July 6, 2015, at 18:37:20

In reply to Re: Lou's reply-antisemitic statements being allowed, posted by alexandra_k on July 6, 2015, at 18:30:58

When it come to how many of your requests have been ignored...

How many requests have you made? And how many false alarms have there been?

You don't think that those might be the real reasons behind your 'special treatment' of having more requests ignored than anybody else?

 

Lou's reply-intent / motive to allow antisemitism alexandra_k

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 5:40:25

In reply to Re: Lou's reply-antisemitic statements being allowed, posted by alexandra_k on July 6, 2015, at 18:37:20

> When it come to how many of your requests have been ignored...
>
> How many requests have you made? And how many false alarms have there been?
>
> You don't think that those might be the real reasons behind your 'special treatment' of having more requests ignored than anybody else?

Alexandra_k,
You have brought up the real reason that antisemitic propaganda is allowed to be seen here as being supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all those that are in concert with them here. We could look at intent/motive as Mr. Hsiung himself posts about here against me.
His first reason that he denies me the equal protection of his rules by not responding to my notifications is stated by him as that he is not responding to me to that other readers could be encouraged by his example to also not respond to me. This is a powerful influence to children to see that a psychiatrist is advocating the shunning of another which could isolate me as and be a tactic to defame me here by stigmatization and putting a badge of shame on me for others to shun here. This is not a new tactic but an old tactic used against the Jews to silence them and isolate them and stigmatize them. The ghettos throughout the middle ages and even in our time are examples of isolating and stigmatizing the Jews. This dehumanization of me here is part of a pattern of hate that could infect the members here so that they could not overcome depression and addiction, allowing the hate to induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings against me that could be turned inward to them to have them kill themselves and/or others.
Many can see what is plainly visible here and there are those that pretend that they just don't see. And there are members here in concert with Mr. Hsiung and is deputies of record to perpetuate the flame of hate against the Jews using me as a scapegoat for their real or imagined ills and that I am challenging the health of the community and as a Jew I am unsaved and to be saved I am to convert to Christianity.
Look at this post and you can plainly see what Mr. Hsiung's reason is to not respond to me, and there is much more to this to see his intent and motive.
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/29130903/msgs/1050356.html

 

correction: Lou's reply-intent / motive to allow

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 5:44:53

In reply to Lou's reply-intent / motive to allow antisemitism alexandra_k, posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 5:40:25

> > When it come to how many of your requests have been ignored...
> >
> > How many requests have you made? And how many false alarms have there been?
> >
> > You don't think that those might be the real reasons behind your 'special treatment' of having more requests ignored than anybody else?
>
> Alexandra_k,
> You have brought up the real reason that antisemitic propaganda is allowed to be seen here as being supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all those that are in concert with them here. We could look at intent/motive as Mr. Hsiung himself posts about here against me.
> His first reason that he denies me the equal protection of his rules by not responding to my notifications is stated by him as that he is not responding to me to that other readers could be encouraged by his example to also not respond to me. This is a powerful influence to children to see that a psychiatrist is advocating the shunning of another which could isolate me as and be a tactic to defame me here by stigmatization and putting a badge of shame on me for others to shun here. This is not a new tactic but an old tactic used against the Jews to silence them and isolate them and stigmatize them. The ghettos throughout the middle ages and even in our time are examples of isolating and stigmatizing the Jews. This dehumanization of me here is part of a pattern of hate that could infect the members here so that they could not overcome depression and addiction, allowing the hate to induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings against me that could be turned inward to them to have them kill themselves and/or others.
> Many can see what is plainly visible here and there are those that pretend that they just don't see. And there are members here in concert with Mr. Hsiung and is deputies of record to perpetuate the flame of hate against the Jews using me as a scapegoat for their real or imagined ills and that I am challenging the health of the community and as a Jew I am unsaved and to be saved I am to convert to Christianity.
> Look at this post and you can plainly see what Mr. Hsiung's reason is to not respond to me, and there is much more to this to see his intent and motive.
> Lou
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/29130903/msgs/1050356.html

correction:
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20130903/msgs/1050356.html

 

Lou's reply-intent/motive/malice to inflict harm

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 6:23:09

In reply to correction: Lou's reply-intent / motive to allow, posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 5:44:53

> > > When it come to how many of your requests have been ignored...
> > >
> > > How many requests have you made? And how many false alarms have there been?
> > >
> > > You don't think that those might be the real reasons behind your 'special treatment' of having more requests ignored than anybody else?
> >
> > Alexandra_k,
> > You have brought up the real reason that antisemitic propaganda is allowed to be seen here as being supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all those that are in concert with them here. We could look at intent/motive as Mr. Hsiung himself posts about here against me.
> > His first reason that he denies me the equal protection of his rules by not responding to my notifications is stated by him as that he is not responding to me to that other readers could be encouraged by his example to also not respond to me. This is a powerful influence to children to see that a psychiatrist is advocating the shunning of another which could isolate me as and be a tactic to defame me here by stigmatization and putting a badge of shame on me for others to shun here. This is not a new tactic but an old tactic used against the Jews to silence them and isolate them and stigmatize them. The ghettos throughout the middle ages and even in our time are examples of isolating and stigmatizing the Jews. This dehumanization of me here is part of a pattern of hate that could infect the members here so that they could not overcome depression and addiction, allowing the hate to induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings against me that could be turned inward to them to have them kill themselves and/or others.
> > Many can see what is plainly visible here and there are those that pretend that they just don't see. And there are members here in concert with Mr. Hsiung and is deputies of record to perpetuate the flame of hate against the Jews using me as a scapegoat for their real or imagined ills and that I am challenging the health of the community and as a Jew I am unsaved and to be saved I am to convert to Christianity.
> > Look at this post and you can plainly see what Mr. Hsiung's reason is to not respond to me, and there is much more to this to see his intent and motive.
> > Lou
> > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/29130903/msgs/1050356.html
>
> correction:
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20130903/msgs/1050356.html

Alexandra_k,
The motive/intent/malice can be deduced from seeing what Mr. Hsiung has posted about me and what his motivation/intent is for allowing anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive by him and his deputies of record. Let us look at another of his posts here about me. Here he states that he can disregard his own rules to not post what could put down or accuse another or put down the faith of another. He says he can do that because in his thinking by him allowing the hate, it will be good for his community as a whole. That could make it very dangerous for me as a Jew here to be part of a community where I am denied equal protection of his rules, but worse, that by him denying me equal protection by allowing anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive, it will in his vision of his community in the future to be good for his community as a whole.
That is the same pretext used to persecute the Jews historically and to justify genocide and slavery and infanticide and segregation and racism. It is an old tactic to persuade people to think that hate is justified because in the future some time, there will be a pay-off to those that go along with any leader that puts forth such a perverted, inhuman policy like slavery or anti-Semitism to be advocated on the basis that there will be a grander community after the Jews are silenced or defamed or segregated, or people are enslaved, or genocide is carried out, or all the new born children under 5 pounds are murdered or segregation is established. I say to you that want this to continue here and allow all the hate to be seen as supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies, that there could also be a time in the future that you could be made to answer for because you did not object with me to stop Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all the members in concert with them of allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be posted here with impunity.
Her is the post that you can see what Mr. Hsiung's motive is for allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as supportive.
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1070613.html

 

Lou's reply-intent/motive/malice to inflict harm

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 7:35:22

In reply to Lou's reply-intent/motive/malice to inflict harm, posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 6:23:09

> > > > When it come to how many of your requests have been ignored...
> > > >
> > > > How many requests have you made? And how many false alarms have there been?
> > > >
> > > > You don't think that those might be the real reasons behind your 'special treatment' of having more requests ignored than anybody else?
> > >
> > > Alexandra_k,
> > > You have brought up the real reason that antisemitic propaganda is allowed to be seen here as being supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all those that are in concert with them here. We could look at intent/motive as Mr. Hsiung himself posts about here against me.
> > > His first reason that he denies me the equal protection of his rules by not responding to my notifications is stated by him as that he is not responding to me to that other readers could be encouraged by his example to also not respond to me. This is a powerful influence to children to see that a psychiatrist is advocating the shunning of another which could isolate me as and be a tactic to defame me here by stigmatization and putting a badge of shame on me for others to shun here. This is not a new tactic but an old tactic used against the Jews to silence them and isolate them and stigmatize them. The ghettos throughout the middle ages and even in our time are examples of isolating and stigmatizing the Jews. This dehumanization of me here is part of a pattern of hate that could infect the members here so that they could not overcome depression and addiction, allowing the hate to induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings against me that could be turned inward to them to have them kill themselves and/or others.
> > > Many can see what is plainly visible here and there are those that pretend that they just don't see. And there are members here in concert with Mr. Hsiung and is deputies of record to perpetuate the flame of hate against the Jews using me as a scapegoat for their real or imagined ills and that I am challenging the health of the community and as a Jew I am unsaved and to be saved I am to convert to Christianity.
> > > Look at this post and you can plainly see what Mr. Hsiung's reason is to not respond to me, and there is much more to this to see his intent and motive.
> > > Lou
> > > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/29130903/msgs/1050356.html
> >
> > correction:
> > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20130903/msgs/1050356.html
>
> Alexandra_k,
> The motive/intent/malice can be deduced from seeing what Mr. Hsiung has posted about me and what his motivation/intent is for allowing anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive by him and his deputies of record. Let us look at another of his posts here about me. Here he states that he can disregard his own rules to not post what could put down or accuse another or put down the faith of another. He says he can do that because in his thinking by him allowing the hate, it will be good for his community as a whole. That could make it very dangerous for me as a Jew here to be part of a community where I am denied equal protection of his rules, but worse, that by him denying me equal protection by allowing anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive, it will in his vision of his community in the future to be good for his community as a whole.
> That is the same pretext used to persecute the Jews historically and to justify genocide and slavery and infanticide and segregation and racism. It is an old tactic to persuade people to think that hate is justified because in the future some time, there will be a pay-off to those that go along with any leader that puts forth such a perverted, inhuman policy like slavery or anti-Semitism to be advocated on the basis that there will be a grander community after the Jews are silenced or defamed or segregated, or people are enslaved, or genocide is carried out, or all the new born children under 5 pounds are murdered or segregation is established. I say to you that want this to continue here and allow all the hate to be seen as supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies, that there could also be a time in the future that you could be made to answer for because you did not object with me to stop Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all the members in concert with them of allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be posted here with impunity.
> Her is the post that you can see what Mr. Hsiung's motive is for allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as supportive.
> Lou
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1070613.html

Alexandra_k,
The reasons for Mr. Hsiung to not respond to my years of notifications involve that he does that so that I could be mocked and taunted and ridiculed by the community as being good for them to see me humiliated and the Jews humiliated as a psychiatrist allows hatred and defamation toward the Jews to be allowed to be seen as supportive by him and his deputies or record and all those posters in concert with them. Here is a post bringing that out by him in his admission as to why he does not respond to me here.
The harm that could come to me as being a subject of ridicule here all fostered and created and developed by a psychiatrist that has control of the content here to debase and degrade me by him allowing anti-Semitic propaganda along with him posting the swastika to be posted here as being supportive. Here he says that there could be good for community members to see that he does not have to respond to me. But what about the harm that could come to me by his allowing the anti-Semitic propaganda and hatred toward the Jews and myself and denying me the equal protection of his rules to stop it? Do you not see what is plainly visible here?
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20040112/msgs/307041.html

 

correction:-intent/motive/malice to inflict harm

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 7:40:02

In reply to Lou's reply-intent/motive/malice to inflict harm, posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 7:35:22

> > > > > When it come to how many of your requests have been ignored...
> > > > >
> > > > > How many requests have you made? And how many false alarms have there been?
> > > > >
> > > > > You don't think that those might be the real reasons behind your 'special treatment' of having more requests ignored than anybody else?
> > > >
> > > > Alexandra_k,
> > > > You have brought up the real reason that antisemitic propaganda is allowed to be seen here as being supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all those that are in concert with them here. We could look at intent/motive as Mr. Hsiung himself posts about here against me.
> > > > His first reason that he denies me the equal protection of his rules by not responding to my notifications is stated by him as that he is not responding to me to that other readers could be encouraged by his example to also not respond to me. This is a powerful influence to children to see that a psychiatrist is advocating the shunning of another which could isolate me as and be a tactic to defame me here by stigmatization and putting a badge of shame on me for others to shun here. This is not a new tactic but an old tactic used against the Jews to silence them and isolate them and stigmatize them. The ghettos throughout the middle ages and even in our time are examples of isolating and stigmatizing the Jews. This dehumanization of me here is part of a pattern of hate that could infect the members here so that they could not overcome depression and addiction, allowing the hate to induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings against me that could be turned inward to them to have them kill themselves and/or others.
> > > > Many can see what is plainly visible here and there are those that pretend that they just don't see. And there are members here in concert with Mr. Hsiung and is deputies of record to perpetuate the flame of hate against the Jews using me as a scapegoat for their real or imagined ills and that I am challenging the health of the community and as a Jew I am unsaved and to be saved I am to convert to Christianity.
> > > > Look at this post and you can plainly see what Mr. Hsiung's reason is to not respond to me, and there is much more to this to see his intent and motive.
> > > > Lou
> > > > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/29130903/msgs/1050356.html
> > >
> > > correction:
> > > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20130903/msgs/1050356.html
> >
> > Alexandra_k,
> > The motive/intent/malice can be deduced from seeing what Mr. Hsiung has posted about me and what his motivation/intent is for allowing anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive by him and his deputies of record. Let us look at another of his posts here about me. Here he states that he can disregard his own rules to not post what could put down or accuse another or put down the faith of another. He says he can do that because in his thinking by him allowing the hate, it will be good for his community as a whole. That could make it very dangerous for me as a Jew here to be part of a community where I am denied equal protection of his rules, but worse, that by him denying me equal protection by allowing anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive, it will in his vision of his community in the future to be good for his community as a whole.
> > That is the same pretext used to persecute the Jews historically and to justify genocide and slavery and infanticide and segregation and racism. It is an old tactic to persuade people to think that hate is justified because in the future some time, there will be a pay-off to those that go along with any leader that puts forth such a perverted, inhuman policy like slavery or anti-Semitism to be advocated on the basis that there will be a grander community after the Jews are silenced or defamed or segregated, or people are enslaved, or genocide is carried out, or all the new born children under 5 pounds are murdered or segregation is established. I say to you that want this to continue here and allow all the hate to be seen as supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies, that there could also be a time in the future that you could be made to answer for because you did not object with me to stop Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all the members in concert with them of allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be posted here with impunity.
> > Her is the post that you can see what Mr. Hsiung's motive is for allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as supportive.
> > Lou
> > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1070613.html
>
> Alexandra_k,
> The reasons for Mr. Hsiung to not respond to my years of notifications involve that he does that so that I could be mocked and taunted and ridiculed by the community as being good for them to see me humiliated and the Jews humiliated as a psychiatrist allows hatred and defamation toward the Jews to be allowed to be seen as supportive by him and his deputies or record and all those posters in concert with them. Here is a post bringing that out by him in his admission as to why he does not respond to me here.
> The harm that could come to me as being a subject of ridicule here all fostered and created and developed by a psychiatrist that has control of the content here to debase and degrade me by him allowing anti-Semitic propaganda along with him posting the swastika to be posted here as being supportive. Here he says that there could be good for community members to see that he does not have to respond to me. But what about the harm that could come to me by his allowing the anti-Semitic propaganda and hatred toward the Jews and myself and denying me the equal protection of his rules to stop it? Do you not see what is plainly visible here?
> Lou
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20040112/msgs/307041.html

correction:
Lou
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/2013010/msgs/1044219.html

 

correction(2-)intent/motive/malice to inflict harm

Posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 7:42:36

In reply to correction:-intent/motive/malice to inflict harm, posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 7:40:02

> > > > > > When it come to how many of your requests have been ignored...
> > > > > >
> > > > > > How many requests have you made? And how many false alarms have there been?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You don't think that those might be the real reasons behind your 'special treatment' of having more requests ignored than anybody else?
> > > > >
> > > > > Alexandra_k,
> > > > > You have brought up the real reason that antisemitic propaganda is allowed to be seen here as being supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all those that are in concert with them here. We could look at intent/motive as Mr. Hsiung himself posts about here against me.
> > > > > His first reason that he denies me the equal protection of his rules by not responding to my notifications is stated by him as that he is not responding to me to that other readers could be encouraged by his example to also not respond to me. This is a powerful influence to children to see that a psychiatrist is advocating the shunning of another which could isolate me as and be a tactic to defame me here by stigmatization and putting a badge of shame on me for others to shun here. This is not a new tactic but an old tactic used against the Jews to silence them and isolate them and stigmatize them. The ghettos throughout the middle ages and even in our time are examples of isolating and stigmatizing the Jews. This dehumanization of me here is part of a pattern of hate that could infect the members here so that they could not overcome depression and addiction, allowing the hate to induce hostile and disagreeable opinions and feelings against me that could be turned inward to them to have them kill themselves and/or others.
> > > > > Many can see what is plainly visible here and there are those that pretend that they just don't see. And there are members here in concert with Mr. Hsiung and is deputies of record to perpetuate the flame of hate against the Jews using me as a scapegoat for their real or imagined ills and that I am challenging the health of the community and as a Jew I am unsaved and to be saved I am to convert to Christianity.
> > > > > Look at this post and you can plainly see what Mr. Hsiung's reason is to not respond to me, and there is much more to this to see his intent and motive.
> > > > > Lou
> > > > > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/29130903/msgs/1050356.html
> > > >
> > > > correction:
> > > > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20130903/msgs/1050356.html
> > >
> > > Alexandra_k,
> > > The motive/intent/malice can be deduced from seeing what Mr. Hsiung has posted about me and what his motivation/intent is for allowing anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive by him and his deputies of record. Let us look at another of his posts here about me. Here he states that he can disregard his own rules to not post what could put down or accuse another or put down the faith of another. He says he can do that because in his thinking by him allowing the hate, it will be good for his community as a whole. That could make it very dangerous for me as a Jew here to be part of a community where I am denied equal protection of his rules, but worse, that by him denying me equal protection by allowing anti-Semitic hate to be seen as supportive, it will in his vision of his community in the future to be good for his community as a whole.
> > > That is the same pretext used to persecute the Jews historically and to justify genocide and slavery and infanticide and segregation and racism. It is an old tactic to persuade people to think that hate is justified because in the future some time, there will be a pay-off to those that go along with any leader that puts forth such a perverted, inhuman policy like slavery or anti-Semitism to be advocated on the basis that there will be a grander community after the Jews are silenced or defamed or segregated, or people are enslaved, or genocide is carried out, or all the new born children under 5 pounds are murdered or segregation is established. I say to you that want this to continue here and allow all the hate to be seen as supportive by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies, that there could also be a time in the future that you could be made to answer for because you did not object with me to stop Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record and all the members in concert with them of allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be posted here with impunity.
> > > Her is the post that you can see what Mr. Hsiung's motive is for allowing anti-Semitic propaganda to be seen as supportive.
> > > Lou
> > > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1070613.html
> >
> > Alexandra_k,
> > The reasons for Mr. Hsiung to not respond to my years of notifications involve that he does that so that I could be mocked and taunted and ridiculed by the community as being good for them to see me humiliated and the Jews humiliated as a psychiatrist allows hatred and defamation toward the Jews to be allowed to be seen as supportive by him and his deputies or record and all those posters in concert with them. Here is a post bringing that out by him in his admission as to why he does not respond to me here.
> > The harm that could come to me as being a subject of ridicule here all fostered and created and developed by a psychiatrist that has control of the content here to debase and degrade me by him allowing anti-Semitic propaganda along with him posting the swastika to be posted here as being supportive. Here he says that there could be good for community members to see that he does not have to respond to me. But what about the harm that could come to me by his allowing the anti-Semitic propaganda and hatred toward the Jews and myself and denying me the equal protection of his rules to stop it? Do you not see what is plainly visible here?
> > Lou
> > http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20040112/msgs/307041.html
>
> correction:
> Lou
> http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/2013010/msgs/1044219.html

correction (2):
http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20130109/msgs/1044219.html

 

There is no anti-semitism on PBabble (nm) Lou Pilder

Posted by herpills on July 13, 2015, at 12:11:25

In reply to Lou's reply-antisemitic statements being allowed alexandra_k, posted by Lou Pilder on July 6, 2015, at 6:21:57

 

There is no anti-semitism on PBabble (nm) Lou Pilder

Posted by herpills on July 13, 2015, at 12:12:08

In reply to Lou's reply-intent / motive to allow antisemitism alexandra_k, posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 5:40:25

 

There is no anti-semitism on PBabble (nm) Lou Pilder

Posted by herpills on July 13, 2015, at 12:13:08

In reply to Lou's reply-intent/motive/malice to inflict harm, posted by Lou Pilder on July 7, 2015, at 6:23:09

 

Lou's request-rvrihneejip herpills

Posted by Lou Pilder on August 3, 2015, at 14:29:17

In reply to There is no anti-semitism on PBabble (nm) Lou Pilder, posted by herpills on July 13, 2015, at 12:13:08

h_p,
You wrote that there s no anti-Semitism on this site. I am unsure as to what you want readers to think that you mean here. If you could post answers t the following, then I could have the opportunity to respond accordingl.
True or False:
Antisemitism on a site like this is when:
A. Lies about the Jews are allowed to be seen as being supportive
B. Statements that could cause enmity toward the Jews are allowed to be seen as being supportive
C. Judaism is allowed to be seen as being inferior to Christiandom as being supportive
D. A Jewish person is denied the equal protection of the rules
E. A Jewish person is subjected to be a member under a different standard than non-Jews
F. Defamation toward a Jewish member is allowed to be seen as being supportive
G. The owner of this site posts the swastika
H. The owner says that he leaves my requests to him outstanding so that others will follow his example and not respond to me.
K. The owner leaves my notifications outstanding because he says that it will be good for him and the community as a whole to do so.
L. Antisemitic statements are allowed to be seen as being supportive and the owner here says that by him allowing those statements to be seen that way, that it will be good in his thinking for the community as a whole for him to allow antisemitic statement to be seen as being supportive here.
Lou

 

Re: Lou's request-rvrihneejip Lou Pilder

Posted by herpills on August 10, 2015, at 17:40:30

In reply to Lou's request-rvrihneejip herpills, posted by Lou Pilder on August 3, 2015, at 14:29:17

> h_p,
> You wrote that there s no anti-Semitism on this site. I am unsure as to what you want readers to think that you mean here.
> Lou

I mean that there is no anti-semitism on PBabble.



This is the end of the thread.


Show another thread

URL of post in thread:


Psycho-Babble Administration | Extras | FAQ


[dr. bob] Dr. Bob is Robert Hsiung, MD, bob@dr-bob.org

Script revised: February 4, 2008
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/cgi-bin/pb/mget.pl
Copyright 2006-17 Robert Hsiung.
Owned and operated by Dr. Bob LLC and not the University of Chicago.