Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Finding a T who specializes

Posted by gardenergirl on March 10, 2006, at 9:15:07

In reply to Re: Why do i live?, posted by TherapyGirl on March 10, 2006, at 9:06:48

Hi Kerria,
Wow, that sounds like just an awful string of experiences. I'm sorry you didn't get more (any?) validation from your T or pdoc.

Here is a site where you can search by state or province for a T who specializes in treating dissociation.

If you click on Find a Therapist on the left hand side, it gets you into that process. Looking up my state, I found the names of a couple of T's I know and respect. I hope you find someone who is just right for you.

Good luck. Sending you healing energy for your pain...





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:gardenergirl thread:618159