Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: stupid question.........................

Posted by Emily Elizabeth on December 6, 2004, at 20:04:38

In reply to Re: stupid question......................... woolav, posted by Fallen4MyT on December 6, 2004, at 18:45:21

To add to what fallen said... A PsyD is a psychologist who is a doctor of psychology rather than a PhD who is a psychologist who is a doctor of philosophy. They basically do the same thing, but there are slight differences in their training. Both are highly trained in doing talk therapy.





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:Emily Elizabeth thread:425392