Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

er or police Colleen D.

Posted by shortelise on September 27, 2004, at 15:04:41

In reply to What should I do? Dad just tried to OFF himself..., posted by Colleen D. on September 27, 2004, at 14:18:15

I'd take him to ER. He needs help. Also, he is bringing you into it by coming to your house. I believe you need to act, and quickly.

Keep us posted.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:shortelise thread:395814