Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Terminology in Psychology Posts

Posted by EmmyS on April 5, 2004, at 22:45:07

In reply to Re: I have a hard-on during therapy. I think she knows Chucky Adkins, posted by Fallen4myT on April 5, 2004, at 20:46:50

I have some suggestions for alternative ways to state the same things. Like "hard on" could be replaced with "erection", or "physically aroused". And "gets me wet" could be replaced with "turns me on"? Just an idea.

Perhaps I have turned into a old prude?? Emmy




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:EmmyS thread:333058