Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: Sexual harrassment/abuse/humour

Posted by waterlily on May 22, 2002, at 7:23:51

In reply to Re: Sexual harrassment/abuse/humour sid, posted by IsoM on May 22, 2002, at 1:12:41

I completely agree with IsoM. You must report this man to child protective services or the police. You have the power to help put a stop to the abuse. My husband is a child abuse detective, so if you have any questions you may e-mail me at Your BOL should NOT be around children and you should feel no obligation to be around him. If your sister gets upset because you refuse to be around him and she knows about what he's done to you, she is an incredibly insensitive person and it's best that you keep your contact with her to a minimum. After all, by staying with her husband and not reporting him, she's allowing her child(ren?) to be abused by her husband.

As for you, how else are you going to finally have peace if you don't get help? If you are deeply spiritual, perhaps you could work with that.

I truly hope you are able to do something about this and put it behind you for good.





Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:waterlily thread:61