Psycho-Babble Medication | about biological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Fictional New Drug

Posted by freedom2001 on November 15, 2002, at 1:48:57

Singapore 1st April 2007

In a surprise bold announcement at the World New Drug Development Convention in Singapore, Lily and Sunflower Corporation, the 200 billion dollar pharmetical giant, told 6,500 delegates, reporters and scientists that it is near to the launch of a radically new anti depression and anti OCD drug.

The drug has been under development since 1999 and is now in Phase III clinical trials. Low dosages of the drug effectively treats depressive patients. The response rate was 97%.

Higher dosages treat OCD, with response rate at 92% for significantly improved patients. The other 8% reported moderate improvements. Reported side effects were uncontrollable laughing and chatting that can be stopped by augmenting the drug with Clonazepam 1 g.

The new drug will be called Miraclec as it symbolises A Miracle. Lily and Sunflower would not disclose exactly in detail how the Miraclec works but the FDA has disclosed the following information.

Miraclec works by increasing GABA by 200-300%, which produces a calming effect similar to gabapentin and xanax. Miraclec inhibits certain excihity acids. There is no risk of addiction and tolerance. It increases 40% more serotonin than the conventional fluoxetine, making it the most potent GABASRI among the SSRIs. Miraclec also reduces cortisol and histamine levels significantly. The other isomer of Miraclec can be manipulated to either increase or decrease dopamine levels. So there are two types of Miraclec, Miraclec HD (high dopamine) and Miraclec LD (low dopamine). Together, these effects produce significant relieve of symptoms in depressive and OCD patients.

If you wish to see this drug come true, please write to all the giant drug manufacturers to have it produced.

Thank you and best regards,




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Medication | Framed

poster:freedom2001 thread:127719