Posted by gardenergirl on May 11, 2004, at 23:25:01
In reply to Time for a 10, posted by All Done on May 11, 2004, at 17:35:23
Oh God, do I need this today...
1. I worked on my dissertation and learned something about the statistic I need to use.
2. I got my evaluation for my training this semester, and clinically, it was great!
3. The parts that weren't great seem to be, in part, projection from my boss. In other words, not entirely about me. (But boy did it cut to the core of my issues. :(
4. I have created lovely flower garden beds around my house. I love to sit or stroll around and just look at what's new...what's opened up, what's grown, etc.
5. My husband isn't mad that I am getting montly massages despite the expense. Maybe it gets him off the hook?
6. Emmy S was online tonight and cheered me up big time. ((((EmmyS))))
7. The cicadas haven't come out yet!
8. My husband offered to take my car in to be fixed. (The blower for the AC quit working. Just what I need, driving with all the windows open when we are about to be invaded with billions of flying ugly bugs!)
9. I had my last class ever last week! (well, unless I change careers again, but not anytime soon!)
10. I'm going to call my T to ask for another session this week or at least to move my Monday afernoon session to Monday a.m. so that I don't have to process my evaluation with my boss without processing it with my T first! I've never asked for this before, but I feel okay about it. I think this is "10-worthy", but I'm not sure.
Thanks, All Done. I needed to do this today.