Posted by karen_kay on May 11, 2004, at 22:15:34
In reply to Re: Time for a 10, posted by SandyWeb on May 11, 2004, at 21:35:13
1. I bought chicken salad tonight at the store, and made a yummy sandwich for myself. Ok, so I could have made the chicken salad....but I'd rather be waited on. Ha!
2. I still have $2 to last us until May 20th. It's not a great deal of money, but at least I'm not penniless!
3. I received two emails today from my cop angels. Yippee!!! I think they are the greatest! Unfortunately, they are no longer partners. Hmmmmm. I'll have to find out what happened.
4. We had beautiful sunny weather here today. I stayed inside, but the sun looked nice through the window! *smile*
5. I opened a fresh new tube of toothpaste. Isn't it the greatest when you're the first person to squeeze a new tube?? Lol! (Okay, so I'm grabbing here!!!!)
6. It's wonderful that I was able to even come up with 5 items so far.........
7. You know what? I can't think of anymore. Other than, of course, having met some really nice people through Babble.
8. your beautiful children who absolutely adore their mother
9. the weather is nice for a stroll. not that walk of course, but going for a nice walk in the evenings, when the sun is setting always helps to cheer me up and remind me of how beautiful life is. i notice you take walks as well. the weather is very nice for one of those 'clear your mind and just appreciate the beauty outside' walks.
10. you're still here, you're still trying and you are doing a beautiful job at it.
hope you have a wonderful evening sandy, and even sweeter dreams dear. take care, ok? love, kk