Posted by obsidian on November 24, 2008, at 1:42:47
In reply to it seems I may need to restructure myself..., posted by obsidian on November 24, 2008, at 1:31:06
pick one...make up one...whatever you like
I'd love to hear it!
1) What are you working on in therapy?
2) What led you into therapy?
3) What are some of the problems that may be associated with therapy?
4) Is there some part of therapy or characteristic of therapy that you find especially helpful?
4) Do you feel like you have been through different stages in therapy?
5) What's one problem that you can't seem to get rid of or something you have a hard time changing?
6) What have you gained from therapy?
7) Do you think your therapist cares about you?
8) Is there anything related to therapy that you wish you had done differently?
9) What part of you do you think is most active and/or present in therapy? is it a particular part of you from the past?
10) What is "the question" you might be asking in the therapy process?