Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ


Posted by Daisym on October 24, 2006, at 10:34:18

In reply to Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, posted by nutsandmore on October 24, 2006, at 9:52:22

I suggest you go to the emergency room and tell someone there how bad you feel. If your husband is that worried, and you are afraid to be around your children, you must be persistant in trying to get help for yourself.

Call up the Dr. you have an appointment with in Dec and tell him it has turned into an emergency. Don't whitewash it -- lay it out. Sometimes we are so polite and so willing to pretend we can wait, others really, really don't see how huge everything has become.

I hope you find some relief soon.




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:Daisym thread:697273