Psycho-Babble Psychology | about psychological treatments | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Re: referred Again kerria

Posted by pinkeye on August 3, 2005, at 19:22:03

In reply to referred Again, posted by kerria on August 3, 2005, at 19:11:18

Can you ask to be put on some pain medicine in the meanwhile while they try to figure out what is wrong with you?

Which country are you in? The US? Do you have some family in some other state? Can you get a good doctor's referral from any family members?

Or can you try alternative therapy like contact a chiropractor?

Which medicine do you need you think? Is there any way of getting the medicine by going to some emergency hospital out of state?




Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post

Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.


Start a new thread

Google www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Psychology | Framed

poster:pinkeye thread:535135