Posted by ralphrost2 on February 21, 2010, at 7:18:16 [reposted on February 26, 2010, at 8:16:31 | original URL]
In reply to Re: Am I being eaten by fungi? bleauberry?, posted by bleauberry on February 20, 2010, at 6:44:01
Thanks for your nice post. I think the aggressive approach you mention is quite right, even from the psychological stand point.
On the other side I wonder whether a systemic infection wouldn't quickly kill us, or at least make us obviously sick... Once these little animals take over I guess the harm is big. I actually thought of a septic shock (systemic bacterial infection), but maybe with fungi it's different.