Psycho-Babble Administration | about the operation of this site | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Lou's reply-never again alexandra_k

Posted by Lou Pilder on October 26, 2015, at 6:56:17

In reply to Re: Lou's reply- persuding the masses, posted by alexandra_k on October 25, 2015, at 21:27:29

> If he really hated Jews then he might well have blocked you many years ago.
>
> Unless you are being paid by someone to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how people hate Jews until people simply give up in defeat and say:
>
> Yes, Lou. You are right.
>
> Not because they hate Jews, but because they think that might be the only thing that would get you to shut up about it.
>
> Sigh.
>
> Or that maybe your going on and on and on and on and on about how everybody hates Jews might drive people nuts. To the point where they actually do start to develop this very bad impression of Jews as people who go on and on and on and on and on about how everybody hates them which is... Annoying. So then it seems as though a dislike is indeed being fostered.
>
> By who? Lou? By who?
>
> Fortunately, I don't think this is likely to happen. Even if Bob came out with the most horrible hate speech, I simply don't see that any person worth their salt would agree with it just because Bob said. I mean, the masses don't really seem to back him much, do they? He blocks someone and there is an outpouring that he is wrong. He unblocks someone and again, there is an outpouring that he is wrong. Lets suppose that he comes out and says something hateful - do you really think people are going to say 'oh yes Bob, anything you say Bob' all of a sudden like that?
>
> I don't.
>
> But, everyones got their thing, I guess. And I guess this is yours.
>
ak,
You wrote about what it would take for me to "shut up about it".
When all the anti-Semitic propaganda here being allowed to be seen as civil by Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record is attended to in the same manner as the other violations of his TOS as in posting a vulgar word or such, then I will have nothing more to say here. Be advised that he did start to attend o some of those and then stopped. He then wrote that he does allow anti-Semitic propaganda to be see as being supportive because in his thinking it will be good for his community as a whole for hatred toward the Jews to be seen as being supportive. Then he put up the swastika and refuses to take it down.
To do such while not abiding by his own rules to not post anything about Nazis, insults all Jews all over the world and could lead vulnerable readers to be easily persuaded to hate Jews because they could see that a psychiatrist says that it is not important enough to delete what could inflame hatred toward the Jews and remind Jews of the horrors of Nazism.
You say that a dislike could be fostered toward the Jews because I am trying to get Mr. Hsiung to delete the swastika that he posted and have him sanction the antisemitic propaganda where it is originally posted. Then would not those people want the swastika posted by him to stand?
Mr. Hsiung states that in his thinking what he does, or what he doesn't do, will be good for his community as a whole. I say to you, that the ashes heaped of Jewish children murdered by those flying the swastika can not speak here to Mr. Hsiung and his deputies of record that allowed anti-Semitic propaganda to be fostered here as being civil, but I will speak for them.
Never again.
Lou

 

Thread

 

Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.

 

Start a new thread

 
Google
dr-bob.org www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for
in

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Administration | Framed

poster:Lou Pilder thread:1083662
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140902/msgs/1083689.html