Psycho-Babble Administration | about the operation of this site | Framed
This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | List of forums | Search | FAQ

Lou's reply- The Hsiung-Pilder discussion-develp

Posted by Lou Pilder on May 14, 2014, at 17:55:04

In reply to Lou's reply- The Hsiung-Pilder discussion-eevehy Dr. Bob, posted by Lou Pilder on May 11, 2014, at 20:42:19

> > > A. You will not post a repudiation to the anti-Semitic statement because if you do, the readers that are Jews could have hate induced into them toward the poster.
> >
> > True. And not just readers who are Jews.
> >
> > > B. If so, what is your rationale for making that claim?
> >
> > My rationale for thinking P could hate Q?
> >
> > > C. If you do not post a repudiation to the statement, would those Jews not have hatred induced into them toward the poster, and if so, why?
> >
> > They still might have hatred induced into them, for example, by the poster, or others, including you, but I wouldn't be stoking it, or inducing it myself.
> >
> > Bob
>
> Mr. Hsiung,
> You wrote that you would not post a repudiation to the anti-Semitic statement, {No non-Christian will enter heaven}, as you state that Jews and others could have hate induced into them toward the poster if you did. As your rationale is not stated, you ask if the rationale that you use to make that claim concerns P hating Q.
> P is a member of the group, "G". The group is the set of people that have in their faith that they can enter heaven without being a Christian which includes Jews which makes that statement an anti-Semitic statement on the basis that it could lead readers to think that Judaism is inferior to Christianity and Jews could feel put down due to that you will not post a repudiation to it even though it is against your rules for that type of statement to be posted.
> The overriding question that I have to you is what is your rationale for saying that if you did post a repudiation to the anti-Semitic statement, Jews and others could have hate induced into them toward the poster, and we are in discussion here about {P hating Q} if you post a repudiation to the statement in question. If you see that you can see something else other that P hating Q, please post what it is and your rationale for such.
> You also state that you would not be stoking hatred toward the Jews by allowing the anti-Semitic statement to stand. Your TOS says otherwise unless we go over the following and find something that could mean you do not by leaving the anti-Semitic statement to stand:
> True or false:
> A. It will be good for this community as a whole for me to allow anitsemitic statements to stand, Lou so hatred toward the Jews could be stoked by me, Lou, by allowing it to stand.
> B. Anti-semitic statements are supportive by me here, which could stoke that furnace of hatred toward the Jews and I will continue to allow those type of statements, Lou.
> C. One match could start a forest fire, Lou, so the fire of hate toward the Jews and the others in,{ No non-Christian will enter heaven} could come from here because I am allowing it by not posting a repudiation to the statement in question and I will continue to allow analogous statements that insult Jews and Islamic people and others in the statement being allowed here.
> D. My prohibitions to you here, Lou, keep you from posting a repudiation yourself to the statement.
> E. As long as the anti-Semitic statement is allowed to stand by me here, Lou, readers could think that the statement is supportive because my TOS says that being supportive takes precedence and therefor hate could be stoked by me, Lou, and I will continue to allow it.
> F. Propaganda against the Jews in the likeness of the statement in question will be allowed to be posted here, Lou, because I am allowing {No non-Christian will enter heaven} to stand, so a subset of readers could think that I am ratifying what the statement could purport, which could lead a subset of readers to have hatred induced into them toward the Jews, Lou, because I say that I do what in my thinking will be good for this community as a whole and for readers to try and trust me, Lou, as here that I am allowing the anti-Semitic statement to stand, Lou.
> Never again
> Lou Pilder
>
Mr. Hsiung,
Your primary argument to allow the statement to have immunity to your sanctioning , {No non-Christian will enter heaven}, which is analogous to:
A. No Jew can enter heaven
B. Only Christians will enter heaven
and insults:
C. persons that has a faith that could allow them to enter heaven as not being a Christian,
is that readers such as Jews could have hate induced in them toward the poster of the anti-Semitic statement.
If you are wanting me to accept that reasoning, your request is denied. This is on the basis that if the statement was repudiated by you to the post in the thread where it appears, then readers could know that you and your deputies of record are not ratifying what the statement could purport as it is not in accordance with your rule to not post what could put down those of other faiths. The evidence shows that statements that put down or accuse others are not immune to you sanctioning what is not in accordance with your rules here.
Since you have not explained further your reasoning as to what you base your claim that if you did sanction the statement Jews could have hate induced to the poster of the anti-Semitic statement, readers could think that you really can not substantiate your claim, for a subset of readers could think that any claim to allow the anti-Semitic statement could be irrational.
And worse, failure for you to do so deprives me to post my response to you so that readers could review your claim and see my response, which I am denied to post until you post your rationale for your claim.
A subset of readers could think that your contention misrepresents the goals of the forum, which is for support and education. For by you allowing the statement to stand, readers could think that it is supportive because your TOS here state that being supportive takes precedence. And you have also stated that putting down is not supportive.
Such an act by you could be seen by a subset of readers as that you are intentionally creating and developing anti-Semitic hate here. This has a basis on the fact that your TOS states that whatever is not sanctioned is supportive. The fact that a third-party posted the anti-Semitic statement, and you say that it is supportive because any post that is not sanctioned has its content to be not against your rules, could lead a subset of readers to think that you are designing and enabling and encouraging the posting of hatred toward the Jews and the others depicted in the statement. Readers could be seriously misled as long as the statement remains un repudiated by you.
This all could be a moot point if your conduct was neutral in respect to allowing others to post counter-arguments the poster's claim that readers could think that you and your deputies of record are validating. But the site is loaded because you prohibitions to me deny me to post my own repudiation to the statement from a Jewish perspective as revealed to me. That leads me to think that you are responsible for the statement just as if you posted it yourself. This could lead a subset of readers to think that your are stoking the furnace of hatred toward the Jews and the others because I am denied by you to post from a Jewish perspective as revealed to me, which could be thought by a subset of readers to be inconsistent with sound mental-health practices because it could seen that you are ratifying the Christian perspective while denying the Jewish perspective as revealed to me. And anyway, not all Christian accept the claim in question. A subset of readers could think that this shows that you are playing a significant role in the creating and development of anti-Semitic hate that could spread like a forest fire.
Your rules are to provide protection to those that could feel hurt, and you have posted that you are sorry when one is hurt by what is in a post that puts down. Yet today, readers could think that it can not be said that you are neutral with respect to the claim that {No non-Christian will enter heaven} which could be seen as that you are effectively ratifying and adopting the hatred toward the Jews indicted by the claim in the statement by not posting a repudiation to it.
When a leader plays a significant role in the development of anti-Semitic propaganda, the historical record shows the tragic consequences that could come to the Jews.
Never again.
Lou Pilder

 

Thread

 

Post a new follow-up

Your message only Include above post


Notify the administrators

They will then review this post with the posting guidelines in mind.

To contact them about something other than this post, please use this form instead.

 

Start a new thread

 
Google
dr-bob.org www
Search options and examples
[amazon] for
in

This thread | Show all | Post follow-up | Start new thread | FAQ
Psycho-Babble Administration | Framed

poster:Lou Pilder thread:1050116
URL: http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/admin/20140304/msgs/1065631.html